Biden narrowly beats Trump for presidency of a polarized United States

rooster59

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Remind me of Bill Barr’s experience as a ‘politician’?

Preet Bharara is highly qualified for the job, he’s not affiliated to any political party, has a record of successfully prosecuting both Democrats and Republicans and has wide and deep experience in prosecuting complex financial crimes, mob and criminal conspiracies.

Barr was a supreme politician, but of the appointed, not the elected, kind.  A lot like Cheney.  His resume reads twice Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, Asst Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel.  He was never a line prosecutor or a US Attorney.  His craven, unsolicited audition letter to Trump is the work of a political backroom operator.

I don't think you understand the qualifications for a Cabinet appointment which come down to who helped get the President elected the most by which stringent standard Bharara has no qualifications.  The Atty Gen job is a plum spot that goes to someone who either helped Biden a lot or is otherwise a force to be reckoned with within the Dem Party.  So, my man is Adam Schiff, who did yeoman service in the impeachment effort and who would also by the way do an excellent job.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

The mainstream media has pronounced him president; however, this is not official and there are outstanding legal challenges. 

But then the MSM has done everything in its power to hobble President Trump for the past 4 years and they are continuing to circumvent convention. 

Oh it is all a big bad conspiracy I guess?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

The mainstream media has pronounced him president; however, this is not official and there are outstanding legal challenges. 

But then the MSM has done everything in its power to hobble President Trump for the past 4 years and they are continuing to circumvent convention. 

What outstanding legal challenges.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

The mainstream media has pronounced Biden president "BECAUSE " THE OFFICIAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED. They havnt made the declaration based on a whim.

The official results are official, MSN is just announcing the results, as are FOX, CNN etc, 

• Thanks 1