she won't move out of my house

poppysdad

I'm far from the first in a failed Thai/Falang relationship, we only went through the buddhist ceremony so not married as such and been together in excess of well over 2 years. a couple of months ago I discovered shed been carrying on with another Thai man and helping herself to my money when I wasn't looking. I confronted her on it to which she readily confessed and I told her we were finished and she has to move out. She spent the next few hours crying, wailing, kissing my feet etc until I got stressed out by it all and slept with help of an aspirin, woke up to find her still there and 2 months on she's still here.

I no longer love her, I've told her so many times and that she has to move out to which she simply gets me another beer, cleans the house, does the laundry etc as if trying to get me to change my mind. I won't nor want to and indeed have become friendly with another Thai lady and want to move on with my life but cannot.

Im basically a decent guy who finds it difficult to become nasty so how can I get this lady to move out, she caused the problem with her cheating on me, and yes I think she genuinely still loves me but I no longer trust her or want her. She does have a family home she could go back to but her life would be returning to a very basic one and she's had a taste of the good life. Must be many out there had a similar problem so how did you get her to move out.

• Sad 2

It is indeed a pickle of as situation but not uncommon though, money usually solves such issues and a big chunk of it and not peanuts, should you choose to go down that path make sure it's done properly with witness and a written agreement between you and her.. Good luck mate...

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, khunkarl said:

Now that's a lousy advice.. Going to the police would be the last resort. Unless she is being abusive or aggressive. And there is a risk she would become the above if she looses face. And he would stand out as a coward farang. Tell the landlord or friends or whatever but leave the police out of it. 

Hence my comment that they will deal with any problems later down the line

What is the Landlord going to do? It's up to the OP get her out - even if the OP talks to his landlord his GF will just tell them a sob story to gain sympathy

What are his or indeed her friends going to do? If she won't listen to the OP she isn't going to listen to his friends is she? Her friends will just tell her to stay

Police is the best option - they are the only people she will listen to and they will be there later if she causes any issues

• Like 1