UK sees goodwill for Brexit trade deal, open to 'sensible' fishing compromise

snoop1130

45 minutes ago, robblok said:

Those fishing deals don't interest me and I don't mind the Brits getting a good deal on that. I am more concerned about the one market and level playing field (as in no state support for companies that trade with EU as its unfair). 

Compromise was not always part of the deal the Brits were constantly saying (bluffing) about no deal. Now they finally admit they don't have the upper hand and are bending. 

Seems you know nothing about playing ones cards right........????

That's why suckers lose on a regular basis.....:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

No I am anti Brexit not a Brit hater.

But I have been saying all along the EU is the more powerful party. You and others have continuously said it was not true. So this is just a vindication and shows the Brits were bluffing. I mean they are now giving up on a thing that is really important and a symbol of Brexit.

Just shows that all that barking was just that barking and no bite.

Maybe its time for those people who kept saying it would be an easy deal and the Brits don't need the EU to eat some humble pie instead of attacking me. 

I could not care less about fisheries, the one market and its level playing field is far more important. I have said in quite a few posts that the Brits have every right for their fishing stuff and i don't begrudge them that. I always said that the one market and its fair playing field is more important to me and that the UK won't get access unless they bend. 

"Anti Brexit not a Brit hater", have you forgotten your posts already.....?  ????

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And you call me anti British?

Calling the UK suckers?

You see, you don't understand a post, spend more time thinking instead of "liking" those across the channel....

But then twisting is the name of the game for some of you. Now let me explain it for you...

"That's why suckers lose on a regular basis".......CARD PLAYERS.........????

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

What cards have the Brits played right ? They are capitulating. 

But lets see what happens to the (IMHO) more important things like the one market with level playing field (no state support) and standardization. I cannot imagine the EU budging on that one. I guess BJ will throw the towel in the ring there too.

You do remember all the things your PM has said and what he has actually achieved ?

Amazing....????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes the negotiations are making headway because the Brits are giving in. As was expected. Funny that you try to dress it up like a victory. I have always said the EU holds the cards the Brits don't. 

Your PM said something else and if that was true.. why give in ?

Dress it up as a victory, what are you smoking......I don't think you have a clue about negotiating...:coffee1:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Given how much Johnson loves it I thought I would find a few key words for him to use in his next speech regarding Brexit.

harundineo atque confracto Aegypto

Thats latin for bluff and bluster.

in deditionem acceptos

Thats latin for capitulation.

et maerebunt piscatores et vendidit

Thats latin for sold out the fishermen. 

nullum ius iudiciumque

Thats latin for no sovereignty.

???? 

How entertaining, is that Scottish.........?.:clap2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1