Attack at protest in Jomtien: "Ken" charged with assault after headbutting critical Russian

webfact

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Russian was a bit stupid, sadly not a criminal offence

No your right, but it is always the person who breaks the rules who gets punished, which is fair enough, where the person who does the provoking always gets away with it.

It is a very sore point with me.

19 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Both idiots. The Russian was obviously trying to be a smartazz and the Thai hothead couldn't control himself. Ken needs to learn that debate and disagreement are part of the Democracy that he claims to crave. The way he acted was no better than the Army using violence against the protestors.

It's very bad press for the protest movement. The other side will be using this to portray them as thugs, uneducated, uncivilized etc. which is a shame as they have a worthy cause.

In fairness to the Russian he did take that shot pretty well though ????

I would say that Ken is not very good at the Glasgow kiss. In most cases it would put you on the deck.

Edited by possum1931

8 hours ago, taxin said:

So the loud mouth was asking what the Russian was doing in Thailand. I would say the Russian deserves to be in Thailand more than this piece of sh*t, it is very likely he will be putting his daughter through a decent education, which is clearly not what Ken’s parents did with him.

A good education maybe, but he sure set some example to her, and using her as a shield because he couldn't fight after provoking the Thai guy, and I'm not saying that because he's a Russian, it wouldn't matter which country he came from.

7 hours ago, pegman said:

The Russian should be charged for being drunk in public

The last thing I would do is stick up for the Russian, but how do you know he was drunk? The reason I never mentioned it before is because if he was the type to get drunk, would his wife have allowed him to take her 10 year old out on her own?

23 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

An overweight farang, in Pattaya, with a half Thai kid.

Are you talking about yourself or your fellow poms, soi six loyal patrons?

---

A bona fide tourist was just observing the gathering. That backward monkey who attacked a tourist should be caged; period. I wonder, would that biсh show something like that to the face of a thai male? Probably not. Because the only instinct that guide that kind of public is a fear of punishment/pain.  

It could easily be any of you out there in that guy's shoes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, MiKT said:

it is illegal (and extremely barmy)  for foreigners to get involved with Thai protests

What do you mean by "getting involved"? If you mean "participation", please explain what makes you think that the foreigner "participated" in so-called "protest"?

Please refer me to the concrete Act or even by-law that prohibits foreigners from OBSERVING street gathering.

Does that gathering meet a legal definition of a "political event" or "protest" or even a "manifistation" ?

And if you can't, please have some beetroot and ....####!!! you know what I mean... 

And, by the way, the level of problems that russkies cause is a drop in a ocean comparing to what your fellow-Steves and Mats doing here.

Edited by Nook225
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Enoon said:

That was OK, that was just stupid.

Daring the Thai to have a go at him was when it got "beyond stupid".

He literally "got what he asked for".

...and he took it like a man. Maybe ill advised, but no coward. Stood up for what he believed without even flinching.

Whereas little(brain) Ken attacking someone smaller than him and with his little daughter....

Just an animal. No self control and no intelligence. Hurt his cause more than anything else and gave Prayut an opportunity to hurt his cause too. A total idiot. Who will trust his judgement now? Moron!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nook225 said:

What do you mean by "getting involved"? If you mean "participation", please explain what makes you think that the foreigner "participated" in so-called "protest"?

Please refer me to the concrete Act or even by-law that prohibits foreigners from OBSERVING street gathering.

Does that gathering meet a legal difinition of a "political event" or "protest" or even a "manifistation" ?

And if you can't, please have some beetroot and ....####!!! you know what I mean... 

And, by the way, the level of problems that russkies cause is a drop in a ocean comparing to what your fellow-Steves and Mats doing here.

Indeed, it's a holiday resort. Maybe Ken and his cohorts should have chosen a place further away from where foreigners gather.

This nonsense about foreigners attending. They have probably been to the exact same spot hundreds of times....certainly more than that idiot Ken.

I think I spotted them(protesters) at the Dolphin Roundabout at the junction with Terminal 21 a few days earlier.

On the other hand, I'm not sure why the Russian would suggest that the protesters are hurting the economy.

More reason for that ape to reason with the Russian in order to show that he is a leader and not a common thug.

Now we know he is just a common thug.

10 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Indeed, it's a holiday resort. Maybe Ken and his cohorts should have chosen a place further away from where foreigners gather.

This nonsense about foreigners attending. They have probably been to the exact same spot hundreds of times....certainly more than that idiot Ken.

I think I spotted them(protesters) at the Dolphin Roundabout at the junction with Terminal 21 a few days earlier.

On the other hand, I'm not sure why the Russian would suggest that the protesters are hurting the economy.

More reason for that ape to reason with the Russian in order to show that he is a leader and not a common thug.

Now we know he is just a common thug.

Yeah... who is "Ken"? Just another ape, a complete thug... He is not even a political figure. Just a boy from the street. Ok,ok... There were a few street stall cookers/hookers and a couple of taxi drivers loitering around. Does it mean there was a "political event" taking place. Regardless of what a foregner said, what has been done is a felony and that ape must be charged and detained because he is simply violent. 

The country almost went bankrupt being without tourists for just over than half a year and yet foreigners are being beaten in front of police and nothing happens whilst you get extensively exorted for vaping - 20l=k or 5 years of jail. What democracy they want ? ????

Edited by Nook225

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

...and he took it like a man. Maybe ill advised, but no coward. Stood up for what he believed without even flinching.

Whereas little(brain) Ken attacking someone smaller than him and with his little daughter....

Just an animal. No self control and no intelligence. Hurt his cause more than anything else and gave Prayut an opportunity to hurt his cause too. A total idiot. Who will trust his judgement now? Moron!

No coward?? Some reports say he put his 10 year old daughter in front of him to shield him from Ken, if these reports are true, then he is very much a coward.

23 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I would say that Ken is not very good at the Glasgow kiss. In most cases it would put you on the deck.

That's why I'm guessing the Russian was drunk. The other reason is that I spent a few years living near there and that time of day it's tough finding a sober Russian, 555.

2 hours ago, pegman said:

That's why I'm guessing the Russian was drunk. The other reason is that I spent a few years living near there and that time of day it's tough finding a sober Russian, 555.

Yes, I understand, but surely not drunk in charge of a 10 year old.

On 11/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, Natai Beach said:

An overweight farang, in Pattaya, with a half Thai kid. What did he think he is doing living in Thailand? 

first it's none of your business why he lives in thailand...secondly, you are a racist and an idiot. being overweight and having a half thai kid, living in thailand is all irrelevant to why he was cowardly beaten up

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 1