Nearly 80% of Americans say Biden won White House, ignoring Trump's refusal to concede: Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

11 hours ago, GeorgeEboy said:

The last election was decided by approximately 70,000 votes. And they were real votes as real as the 150,000 now giving the advantage to the other side. With again 4 million more votes to the democratic candidate by the popular vote.

Over five million now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Incorrect. They almost always start much, much earlier. 

Yes, I was trying to raise my question for those who think everyone waited for the official set certification of the votes or the Electoral College.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

on CNN and in newspapers is has been said severel times

that 48 out of  50 states enjoy winner take all or first past the pole (roughly same same)

which two states do not apply winner take all,

and how do these two states do it?

They are allowed to make that rule for themselves. That's how. 

But the trouble with that is that it's kind of a game of chicken. 

If California and New York did it and others didn't, it would mean there would never be a democratic president again (until a major future realignment).

Really the entire electoral college should go. But that's almost impossible to pull off.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Arizona's GOP Attorney General: Trump Likely Lost State, No Evidence Of Fraud

"Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, said Wednesday he believed President Donald Trump would likely lose the state and that there were no “facts” to back up claims of rampant voter fraud, the latest in a small group of GOP officials to undercut the White House line following Trump’s loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

“Right now, there is less than 50,000 votes to count, and the president would have to get about 65% of them to win Arizona, so it does appear that Joe Biden will win Arizona,” Brnovich told Fox Business anchor Neil Cavuto on Wednesday. “If indeed there was some great conspiracy, it apparently didn’t work.”"

Hands up any trump supporter who still hasn't heard the fat lady hit the High C!

There are still a few in denial who think that Giuliani will save them. 

Breaking News! Even Donald knows he has lost. He is currently planning on running again in 2024. Woohoo! I guess he wants to lose twice!

Trump endorses McDaniel to remain RNC chair, ponders 2024 run

A source familiar with internal discussions said Trump was telling allies he planned to run for president in 2024 and could announce it by the end of the year.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pomchop said:

and 20% of americans are delusional hard core trumpers cult members that wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on their behind

I think most of those guys even know the truth. They just think they are at a WWE match and somehow Trump is the good guy wrestler. They just want to boo, and spit, and convince themselves that their Heroes' words are true. Though I could be wrong and maybe they still believe in Santa Claus.

8 hours ago, Silurian said:

Breaking News! Even Donald knows he has lost. He is currently planning on running again in 2024. Woohoo! I guess he wants to lose twice!

Trump endorses McDaniel to remain RNC chair, ponders 2024 run

Three things:

1- would he be able to run for president from inside a prison?

2- would he be able to run from a foreign country?

3- if either above situation does not come to pass,  it's pretty damned certain it will NOT be as a Republican

And there are the questions of health, mortality, and the ravages of age. 

Teddy Roosevelt split off and started his own Bullmoose Party.  DT will start the Bull (insert vulgar word for doo-doo here) party.

Edited by bendejo

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Three things:

1- would he be able to run for president from inside a prison?

2- would he be able to run from a foreign country?

3- if either above situation does not come to pass,  it's pretty damned certain it will NOT be as a Republican

And there are the questions of health, mortality, and the ravages of age. 

Teddy Roosevelt split off and started his own Bullmoose Party.  DT will start the Bull (insert vulgar word for doo-doo here) party.

I don't have the answer to those questions, but they remind me of the historic "Know Nothing" party (great name, huh?) in the U.S. that has at least some similarities to Mr. Trump's political movement (which has widely been described as a hostile takeover of the republican party). 

So on the question of mortality, perhaps we can look forward for the formation of the No Pulse Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing