Immigration announce latest arrests of foreigners and migrants

webfact

pity the police don't do more to stop road accidents which is of mamoth concerns in this country !   OK so there doing some alcohol check points !  where are speed cameras and where are the police cars to patrol , stop and prosecute speedsters , those not wearing seat belts , those using a phone which is not hands free , those with obvious brake light/lamp failures, those driving erratically or not following good driving practice , those emitting horrendous pollution , checking driving licences and or insurance and test ,  motorbike drivers and passengers without helmets (this seems to have gone on a back burner )   !!  So what about all this Mr Policeman ??   Deaths on the roads might go down if you took some action here !! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

If it wasnt for the uniforms it would be hard to pick the baddies from the goodies (and even then I'm not really sure).

It's easy, the goodies usually don't wear uniforms. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, uksmdh said:

The last Lt Gen I knew was running an Army somewhere not a Police Station.

Lt Gen?? Says it all doesn't it? Another jumped up tinpot soldier prancing about with his medals and bling and a fancy rank he probably paid for. Nothing at all to do with abilities to run a country.

Thailand would be the laughing stock of the world if people in other countries knew about all this, I love getting this Newsletter  for the comedies of these soldiers and their exploits.

I will have a lot of tales to take back to the UK during my next holiday whenever that is. :cheesy:

15 hours ago, Artisi said:

Absolutely, we can sleep safely tonight knowing these criminals are now  behind bars, what a relief, the police involved should all be promoted with an appropriate bonus paid? 

Haven't they not all been promoted? How far would depend on how deep their pockets are.

24 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Yes they do. What jobs in Thailand, apart from these done by the self employed, don't require a uniform?

Mute point..... It was really aimed at uniforms denoting some (usually) minor point of authority..... 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Jen65 said:

pity the police don't do more to stop road accidents which is of mamoth concerns in this country !   OK so there doing some alcohol check points !  where are speed cameras and where are the police cars to patrol , stop and prosecute speedsters , those not wearing seat belts , those using a phone which is not hands free , those with obvious brake light/lamp failures, those driving erratically or not following good driving practice , those emitting horrendous pollution , checking driving licences and or insurance and test ,  motorbike drivers and passengers without helmets (this seems to have gone on a back burner )   !!  So what about all this Mr Policeman ??   Deaths on the roads might go down if you took some action here !! 

Yes.  Next?