90 day report online

I have not been successful in doing my 90 day report online.  I have been successful doing the 90 day report online before.  At www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline, i see a window that says the online service is not supported if “it is first time of the 90 days notification”.  I am on my second extension of stay based on marriage, granted 3 months ago. 

My question is, after a second extension of stay is granted, 90 days after, does that count as the “first time” for the 90 days report and the report must be done in person or by proxy and cannot be done online?

You state that you have done 90 day reports previously with success. When is your next report due. Obtaining a new extension does not reset your 90 day report.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Try that online on cell phone. Up to 15 days prior to your current next 90 day report.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

As said only the first extension from a visa entry is considered a 90 day report - your current report is/was due 90 days from your previous report (on receipt) or your last entry if you have entered within the last 90 days.  

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

From my previous 90 day report, done online, the due date was 11 September 2020.  However, my extension of stay expired on 10 August 2020.  The new extension of stay is dated 1 September 2020 that has the stamp that says the notification of residence must be made every 90 days.  

I made the assumption that the application to renew my extension of stay would serve as an address report and reset my 90 day clock, starting at 1 September 2020, as stated in the stamp in the passport.  

Was this a wrong assumption?

4 minutes ago, campyman said:

The stamp your looking at is your annual extension. It always has statement reminding you to do 90 day reports.

You should of done report 15 day prior and up to 7 day post your report date. That was 11 Sept if I'm understanding you correctly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, campyman said:

That note under the extension stamp is just a reminder that you need to do the reports.

Unless immigration put a new 90 day report receipt in you passport your report is now very late.

You will probably need to pay a 2000 baht fine for late reporting unless immigration waives it due to 90 day reporting not being required until after October 31st under the amnesty.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, campyman said:

I made the assumption that the application to renew my extension of stay would serve as an address report and reset my 90 day clock, starting at 1 September 2020, as stated in the stamp in the passport.  

Yes. They are separate.

• Like 1

Somewhat on topic, went in to Chiang Mai yesterday to do my first extension based on marriage so got my under consideraton stamp.  Also in my passport was placed a piece of paper stating I would be doing my first 90 day reporting Feb 14th, instead of 90 days from my original entry date of Aug 31st.  Does this sound correct?   

Other info (like how much do I make) and proposed home visit from immigration needing 2 witnesses not normally seen on TV for CM immigration.  Maybe for CM specific area.

19 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Also in my passport was placed a piece of paper stating I would be doing my first 90 day reporting Feb 14th, instead of 90 days from my original entry date of Aug 31st.  Does this sound correct?   

The first extension of stay application is considered as equal to doing a 90 day report. You got the correct date for your first report.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Obtaining a new extension does not reset your 90 day report.

That is depending of the immigration office, where I extend the 90-days address-report has always been reset upon granted extension of stay.

25 minutes ago, khunPer said:

That is depending of the immigration office, where I extend the 90-days address-report has always been reset upon granted extension of stay.

As usual it always depends on imm office. So which boon dock office do you deal with that resets your 90 day address report when you do your annual extension.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

As usual it always depends on imm office. So which boon dock office do you deal with that resets your 90 day address report when you do your annual extension.

Surat Thani, Samui branch...????

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Current thread re Samui for annual extension marriage. Check it out.

Sounds like dip stick office.

I've been living on annual extension here for almost 15 years now, I know very well what's going on, on the island; I'm also regular poster in the pinned Samui Immigration office thread in the local forum...????

5 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I've been living on annual extension here for almost 15 years now, I know very well what's going on, on the island; I'm also regular poster in the pinned Samui Immigration office thread in the local forum...????

What's your point.

So Samui resets your 90 day report when you apply for extension. 

There are ~ 78 imm office. How many reset your 90 day report when you apply for annual extension. Who cares about one or few foolish office.

Fact is 90 day report has zip to do with annual extensions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

What's your point.

So Samui resets your 90 day report when you apply for extension. 

There are ~ 78 imm office. How many reset your 90 day report when you apply for annual extension. Who cares about one or few foolish office.

Fact is 90 day report has zip to do with annual extensions.

Point is, as I said, it's depending of the immigration office, which is fact. OP did not tell which immigration office he used, could have been Samui, or another office that reset 90-days report...????

"Fact is" that 90-day report has to do with annual extension at some immigration offices...????

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, campyman said:

I have not been successful in doing my 90 day report online.  I have been successful doing the 90 day report online before.  At www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline, i see a window that says the online service is not supported if “it is first time of the 90 days notification”.  I am on my second extension of stay based on marriage, granted 3 months ago. 

My question is, after a second extension of stay is granted, 90 days after, does that count as the “first time” for the 90 days report and the report must be done in person or by proxy and cannot be done online?

I have a retirement visa, extended in July this year, I have done my 90 day reports earlier in the year without issue, even a 90 day report in August following the extension, however my Nov report would not proceed past the first page... tried multiple times over a few days, even using different URL's 

Went to immigration yesterday in person, done in 2 minutes.

Will wait to see what happens next Feb.

Hotchili: that was the same experience i had with the online reporting page this week.

khunPer: office I’m using is CW.  Thanks for the additional info.  

I will try the online reporting page again and if that fails, visit the CW office.  Hopefully it can be wrapped up in 2 min (wishful thinking).  

Are the 90 days reports done at the main CW office now or at the satellite office at Muang Thong Thani?

17 minutes ago, campyman said:

I was told there is a government holiday today and tomorrow.  Does anyone know if the offices at MTT and CW are closed today and tomorrow?  Will they be open under normal business hours next week?

They are closed today and tomorrow. Open next week with the normal hours they are open.

There is a very good chance I will not be in Chiang Mai when my 1st 90 day reporting is due in person.  Heading out for a few months down south to escape the burn season.   Does 90 day reporting have to be done at the immigration office of your home or can you pop into any immigration office to do it in person?  Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

There is a very good chance I will not be in Chiang Mai when my 1st 90 day reporting is due in person.  Heading out for a few months down south to escape the burn season.   Does 90 day reporting have to be done at the immigration office of your home or can you pop into any immigration office to do it in person?  Thanks in advance!

Has to be done where your address is. You cannot pop in some random office. 

However you have mail and online option.

14 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

However you have mail and online option.

Have seen in another post that your 1st ever one had to be in person, that is the hitch if true.  I won't be anywhere near Chiang Mai close to the time this 1st report is due. Have used multiple non-O's always in the past and just hop over the border and back so never had to do a 90 report until this 1st one coming up in Feb (about to be confirmed for extension based on marriage).   I think it best to head over to CM immigration Wed and see what they say.  Will report back what I find out. Thanks for the help.

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

This is not set in stone. There are some offices that will allow a 90 day report for those who do not reside in their area, 2 offices that have been reported to allow this are are Buriram and Udon.

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1