How are the bars, restaurants, agogos, massage shops, gentleman clubs and any business doing during covid?

scubascuba3

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I checked out a few Walking St side St agogos last night. Windmill was as packed as I've ever seen it, girls from upstairs were downstairs, full of customers too. Dollhouse busy, Electric Blue not busy but both good, less girls than pre covid 

Last night was a Friday, and if I'm not mistaken, BKK entertainment is still closed.

Please report back Tuesday about your Monday night checks

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Susco said:

Last night was a Friday, and if I'm not mistaken, BKK entertainment is still closed.

Please report back Tuesday about your Monday night checks

What are you gibbering on about? this is a Pattaya thread and I was checking out WS last night, not Monday

3 hours ago, Mason45 said:

It's now mid February 2021, are massage parlours which perform behind closed doors allowed to open. Cheers.

Yes they are...

Only the Soapies are still restricted but I am not certain... have not been near one.

37 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

What are you gibbering on about? this is a Pattaya thread and I was checking out WS last night, not Monday

What I'm gibbering about is, that of course the gogo's are busy on weekends, with the expats from Bangkok coming over

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes they are...

Only the Soapies are still restricted but I am not certain... have not been near one.

The soapies were almost all closed even when they could open......Farangs mostly don't do soapies...They cant survive from farangs getting one soapie every 2-3, 4, 5 years...

1 hour ago, Susco said:

What I'm gibbering about is, that of course the gogo's are busy on weekends, with the expats from Bangkok coming over

you say of course they are busy, not according to the doomsters and gloomsters on this forum who only see the negative, or turn something positive to a negative

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I checked out a few Walking St side St agogos last night. Windmill was as packed as I've ever seen it, girls from upstairs were downstairs, full of customers too. Dollhouse busy, Electric Blue not busy but both good, less girls than pre covid 

It's a tough job checking out all those places but somebody has to do it.????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

you say of course they are busy, not according to the doomsters and gloomsters on this forum who only see the negative, or turn something positive to a negative

You realize that I said in the weekends, and that there are 7 days in a week?

Besides that, how many gogo's in WS street are shut, and how many of those which remain open, have you checked and were busy?

Maybe the doomsters and gloomsters on this forum are realistic, and I rather get the feeling that someone just wants to show a distorted picture of the reality, by checking a few selected gogo's during a weekend, and then claim it is all it's all roses and moonlight in Pattaya WS.

6 minutes ago, Susco said:

Besides that, how many gogo's in WS street are shut, and how many of those which remain open, have you checked and were busy?

Maybe the doomsters and gloomsters on this forum are realistic, and I rather get the feeling that someone just wants to show a distorted picture of the reality, by checking a few selected gogo's during a weekend, and then claim it is all it's all roses and moonlight in Pattaya WS.

I'm not one to form opinions on heresay, so I'll wait until all World borders and boundaries are reopened. Even if Thailand dropped all their CoVid restrictions it's still imposible for 99% of prospective tourists to leave their home countries. We're probably looking at Xmas 2021 when things maybe back to normal but another flare up and we're back to day one. Stay safe all.

44 minutes ago, Susco said:

I didn't claim it's all roses and moonlight, but I knew a doomster would twist it negatively. I chose my 3 favourite agogos and the day I would usually go. No point me going to any duff agogos and a night I don't usually go

• Like 2

18 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

So upstairs in Windmill was closed?

I am surprised to hear Electric Blue is open as it did not after lockdown one.

A source elsewhere said 'Pin Up, Windmill, Dollhouse, Atlantis and others'.... but to be honest, that is a few too few to make me head that way. 

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

So upstairs in Windmill was closed?

I am surprised to hear Electric Blue is open as it did not after lockdown one.

A source elsewhere said 'Pin Up, Windmill, Dollhouse, Atlantis and others'.... but to be honest, that is a few too few to make me head that way. 

Yes Windmill closed upstairs and all girls downstairs. Electric Blue is quiet but it's easily as good as Dollhouse, just needs more customers. I'm glad they opened it, I only bother going to those 3

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Anyone tried Heaven Above yet? now on Soi Boomerang

Yes, a couple of times. Not too impressed. Couple of times it was like a miniature Sydney nightclub, packed out. Another hardly any customers but the girls hooting and hollering making a racket...  not liking the place myself.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:49 AM, jacko45k said:

Probably not... but I think 90 baht or something like that. The LDs are expensive though. Just the popular place in town, but usually just over-crowded. 

I haven't been in there for a long time.  90 baht is reasonable.  I guess they make up the difference in lady drinks.   

36 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I haven't been in there for a long time.  90 baht is reasonable.  I guess they make up the difference in lady drinks.   

Nope, it is 120 baht now.... went in Wednesday. Didn't buy LDs though, too early....

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

As it might well have been in Dollhouse... I didn't dare look but a beer and a LD there was too much!

Dollhouse/Electric Blue/Beavers draft beer is 110 and a decent size, LDs 180 I think. Been those prices for ages. Windmill 80 draft beer, smaller