Explainer: The potential impact of Brexit without a trade deal

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

My opinion is that they really have no idea about Brexit.

They will tell you straight......they don't care beyond wholeheartedly accepting the rightwing jingoism spouted by the ERG et al.

They do not care about any 'real world' consequences.......they want out (whatever that means) and despise any influence the EU might have even when discussing the FTA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

They will tell you straight......they don't care beyond wholeheartedly accepting the rightwing jingoism spouted by the ERG et al.

They do not care about any 'real world' consequences.......they want out (whatever that means) and despise any influence the EU might have even when discussing the FTA.

It's actually just sad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

It's actually just sad.

It is far from sad, it is a consequence of the Labour Party and the SNP et al trying to bring down the government instead of trying to work a deal out. By voting againgst and/or abstaining on everything put in front of them is the reason we are at this juncture today. Take some responsibility for once and accept that democracy has triumphed in the UK. Long live democracy.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, vogie said:

It is far from sad, it is a consequence of the Labour Party and the SNP et al trying to bring down the government instead of trying to work a deal out. By voting againgst and/or abstaining on everything put in front of them is the reason we are at this juncture today. Take some responsibility for once and accept that democracy has triumphed in the UK. Long live democracy.

Let's see some evidence of your assertions. As far as I know, the Labour party's stance is to go along with the government at this point. Perhaps you know better. Post some up to date link that confirms your assertion.

The fact is, that it has nothing to do with Labour and the SNP and everything to do with a bungled referendum and subsequent mismanagement.

What happened to the super easy deals? Is that the fault of Labour and the SNP that they have failed to materialise?

It's quite pitiful that this is the kind of argument that Brexiteers spout after all of these years; "it's someone else's fault".

Pathetic, in my view. Dominic Cummings et al. 

36 minutes ago, vogie said:

Back to ‘it’s always somebody else’s fault’.

• Like 1

More baiting, bickering, trolling also personal and general attacks putting down other members have been removed, if you do not stop this nonsense now then I will step in and there will be time off for some. 

Please discuss the topic not each other and their spelling ability where they and come from.

Explainer: The potential impact of Brexit without a trade deal

1 hour ago, transam said:

Have you just made that up or post a link please....?

You asked for a link, but when supplied you click on the laughing emoticon?? I think it best I leave this thread. It's not serious.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Under the Schengen rules 'third-country' nationals (as UK nationals will then become) have to leave at 90 days and not return for 90 days. It is a rolling 180-day period, so at each visit it is necessary to calculate whether by the end of your visit you will have exceeded 90 days in the previous 180 days. If you overstay you can be prevented from returning. The entry date is the first day on which you spend any time in Europe, the exit day is the last day you are in Europe.

As a result, though the property rights of second home/holiday homeowners will not be affected by the UK leaving the EU, it will constrain their ability to visit France.

https://www.french-property.com/news/french_property/brexit_moving_visa/

If they want to try and pull this then French real estate tumbles as the fish price rockets.

5 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Once the hydrogen fusion process is completed it does eventually move into a carbon-carbon fusion process....though you couldn't really refer to that as coal.

The whole process happens in a flash! ????

• Haha 2

Just now, nauseus said:

Same here. The final straw for Spanish real estate.

I think the Spanish real estate will certain take a bigger hit than the France.....but who exactly is going to get their fingers burnt?......mainly expats who will sell up cheaply and the locals will have a hay day buying up cheap properties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

I think the Spanish real estate will certain take a bigger hit than the France.....but who exactly is going to get their fingers burnt?......mainly expats who will sell up cheaply and the locals will have a hay day buying up cheap properties.

Ooh..they'll be cheap alright.

• Haha 2