TAT partners with Tinder to target single tourists

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The ‘Single Travel Route’ targets solo travellers who prefer to travel alone to various destinations in Thailand.”

Given what everyone tells me Tinder is used for, I think the above would mean the traveller is a bit of a winker?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

They shut the beer bars / karaoke, which sent the bar girls home and now are taking the "customers" on tour to see them in their unnatural habitat.

I'm not in Thailand currently, but at least according to my operatives in ground zero (some) bars are very much alive, and (some) girls are definitely back to their natural habitat (bars).

As for this interesting offer from TAT- I don't think they quite understand what Tinder is used for. Willing to bet those tours will be all-male, and very few if any "matches" will be made....

1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I'm not in Thailand currently, but at least according to my operatives in ground zero (some) bars are very much alive, and (some) girls are definitely back to their natural habitat (bars).

agree a small number are open as normal, according to my spies, but to all accounts 90% of Pattaya "adult venues" are closed and quite possibly a significant number of those never will re-open.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1