Thai business woman says she was defrauded of 42 million baht by medium

webfact

3 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Now the lawyer's gonna do her over for whats left.

Well you only get a client like this once in a lifetime, payment upfront though before accepting the case, since she now appears to money problems

Sympathy is in the english disctionary betweens++t and syphillis, I hope the lawyer and any jude realise that.

Goods back from medium, dontate proceeds to charity and let a lesson be learned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Using the mediums name she was persuaded to part with 42 million for investment deals, house purchases and even a factory. Her friends fell victim too. 

So did she give the medium this money thinking she was investing in business to make money ?? Not very clear .

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

What kind of businesswoman allows herself to be defrauded of that much money?

In The Netherlands there was this business woman Nina Brink from WorldOnline who often visited a medium. I'm sure she paid quite a bit of money for advise. Didn't help much with WorldOnline though.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Susco said:

I would have thought that to run a roofing business that makes that kind of money, you need to have some brains..........clearly I was wrong

Apparently none under her roof ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wolf81 said:

In The Netherlands there was this business woman Nina Brink from WorldOnline who often visited a medium. I'm sure she paid quite a bit of money for advise. Didn't help much with WorldOnline though.

never heard such names.. nowadays everyone wants some celebrity glimpse for themselves. dreamers.

The details are not very clear but it seems she willingly gave the money under some superstitious/religious pretext. I am not sure there is a legal case here and if there is, then I hope everyone else whose hopes and prayers have not been answered after making merit or donation sues also. That should make for a very long line...

Religion. Mans’ first primitive and understandable attempt X,000 years ago to understand our purpose and existence.

No place for it in the 21st century.

“Religion poisons everything.” - Christopher Hitchens.

• Thanks 1

My other halves mother and her went in main area of village a couple years back all local ladies to see this fortune teller to

future...  I went in to village saw the gathering and asked what 

that’s gypsy want.. 

Anyway he told she was going die that year.. I asked the year 

you didn’t last year what happened.. you believed bs....

worse though thee whatever told her mother she needed to get 

her eyebrows tattooed.. of course he’s other specialty.. I didn’t 

know about and when I saw her mother I laughed and said hope

thats not permanent... really really bad tattoo...

anyway enjoy your day..

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

One who is no business woman at all but rather the product of a rich family and connections that allow her to exploit opportunities others can't access. Corrupt nation. Thieves stealing from thieves.

they are ting tong panjiauu

23 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim's daughter said she had warned her mum

So it did work. Definitely worth the 42m

23 hours ago, webfact said:

She believed that by allowing a famous monk to enter her body the medium was able to communicate with the spirit world. Principally her dead daughter.