Chinese spenders offer Phuket hope amid the wreckage of Thailand’s tourism industry

webfact

10 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

The orange man in the white house want them to be produced in the US but money is like water, it flows to the deepest point.

its flowing out of china thats the point,youve missed it,the idea here is to have some kind of interesting and  useful discourse ,by all means comment on the topic but im not from the usa and im sick like most people of listening to the myopic bigotry emanating from both sides of the political division,if youve something intelligent to add please do but spare us the mindless non topic rants.i was resident in taiwan for some time too .its an intelligent place well educated people and they have opinions about how their countrys best served,get a flavour of that.broaden ones horizons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rupert the bear said:

its flowing out of china thats the point,youve missed it,the idea here is to have some kind of interesting and  useful discourse ,by all means comment on the topic but im not from the usa and im sick like most people of listening to the myopic bigotry emanating from both sides of the political division,if youve something intelligent to add please do but spare us the mindless non topic rants.i was resident in taiwan for some time too .its an intelligent place well educated people and they have opinions about how their countrys best served,get a flavour of that.broaden ones horizons

Good to know you were residing in Taiwan but what does this add to this topic ? Besides I am waiting for some intelligent comment from your side.

On 12/17/2020 at 4:39 AM, ourmanflint said:

Give it a few years and the Chinese will be all over this New Hong Kong once called Phuket

It's already a Chinese island generations ago. Did you not read that they are Thai citizens of Chinese descendants.

14 hours ago, beechbum said:

Just when I thought I'd seen maximum stupid you one up'd yourself...

How?

If you mean what I think you mean, it's  hard to tell. I'm an English speaker.

Edited by Traubert
  • Haha 1

On 12/19/2020 at 9:32 PM, Albert Zweistein said:

Good to know you were residing in Taiwan but what does this add to this topic ? Besides I am waiting for some intelligent comment from your side.

obviously u r unaware of the situation on the pearl river delta/ taiwan in regards to the mainland and hk.this has a huge bearing on the discussion,obviously you dont wish to partake in an informed discussion,as from your comments your not informed.many other readers share this view if you regard their comments so lets just fprget about it as it seems to be about something else certainly not the topic under discussion,its a waste of time if u dont understand the subject matter or wish to educate yourself hence the rediculous comments,im not here to educate the ignorant