PM meets Chon Buri health officials

snoop1130

PM meets Chon Buri health officials

124a22afce795a71d74706d5c3bcd123_small.jpg

CHON BURI (NNT) - During his visit to Chon Buri, the Prime Minister has encouraged health officials to work their best to limit the spread of COVID-19, following a report of more than 100 new cases in the province on Wednesday.

Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has visited Pattaya City in Chon Buri, where he inspected operations at a state quarantine facility and received a briefing on the province’s COVID-19 response plan, at Grand Bella Hotel.

After the inspection, the Prime Minister said all the works must be carried out while promoting a correct understanding to the general public. He urged villagers to have self-discipline, and to fully disclose their history whenever inquired about by health officials for disease control purposes.

The Prime Minister today thanked health officials who are at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19, while urging them to do their best, without seeing the crisis as an opportunity for corruption.

He also emphasized the role of the monarchy as an important institution, in which all Thai monarchs from the past to the present have worked to keep Thai people safe, mentioning the royally bestowed biosafety mobile units that have helped increase testing capacity by 500 tests per day.

The Prime Minister said Thailand must win against COVID-19, with the economy and national security also being prioritized.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2020-12-31

• Sad 1

Saw a video of his motorcade coming along 2nd rd and a bunch of claceurs at the corner where they turned in.

Big security effort.

What a waste for spitting some speech balloons.

(not taking into account how he was lifted to Pattaya)

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has visited Pattaya City in Chon Buri, where he inspected operations at a state quarantine facility and received a briefing on the province’s COVID-19 response plan, at Grand Bella Hotel.

A sad day when a health workers feels he needs to stand to attention like a soldier when the leader speaks.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

A sad day when a health workers feels he needs to stand to attention like a soldier when the leader speaks.

i would not stand to attention for anyone, and I mean anyone, no exceptions.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

What's with the confused emotican? Just for your benefit, I will say it again. "I would not stand to attention for anyone, and I mean anyone, no exceptions." Are you still confused??

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Why not? And how do you define: ' Standing to Attention'? Its a military posture that requires some training and guidance..Most people would not know how to stand to attention.

1 minute ago, Nout said:

Why not? And how do you define: ' Standing to Attention'? Its a military posture that requires some training and guidance..Most people would not know how to stand to attention.

A military posture? They should stop this "standing to attention" nonsense and try to learn to be politicians. Oh! Wait! they are more used to Military Academy education rather than University degrees.

9 hours ago, possum1931 said:

A military posture? They should stop this "standing to attention" nonsense and try to learn to be politicians. Oh! Wait! they are more used to Military Academy education rather than University degrees.

I was suggesting that the average civilian would not know how to stand to attention correctly.