What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

3 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes I had seen the 2019 Manhunt Daffy, but decided to check on it---& they are bringing out a season 2 same cast----Another true story of same detective....as yet not given date.

Daily Express What is the plot of Manhunt season 2?

The first season of Manhunt was about DCI Sutton trying to track down a serial killer who was later revealed to be Levi Bellfield.

In series two, the show will once again be based on the diaries of the detective who, this time around, is looking for a notorious serial rapist.

The rapist's 17-year reign of terror had left thousands of elderly people in south east London living in fear.

The man responsible was arrested in 2008 and then sentenced to a minimum of 27 years in prison in 2011.

If series 2 is same format and same cast, especially Martin Clunes has got to worth looking out for. 

15 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Without a link difficult to know what you're referring to thinking.gif.gif.8ef9b157986f5a6a5f96941b3ff27f5a.gif

If it's Manhunt IMDB gives it a 7 

????

He was quoting Will about something called American Traitor, Daffy.

Manhunt is very good imho, more so if you are a Brit.

• Like 1

“ Creamerie “

5/10 IMHO 

A quirky little Kiwi comedy where all the male inhabitants are killed off by a virus ………. or are they ? ……… and the female inhabitants have to adapt to survive.

I struggled through this, determined to see what the outcome would be and to be honest it wasn’t worth the effort.

Some funny moments , mainly sex related, but too few for me to recommend this.

Due the high percentage of females in the show it might appeal to the Forum female members but didn’t do it for me .

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

“ Creamerie “

5/10 IMHO 

A quirky little Kiwi comedy where all the male inhabitants are killed off by a virus ………. or are they ? ……… and the female inhabitants have to adapt to survive.

I struggled through this, determined to see what the outcome would be and to be honest it wasn’t worth the effort.

Some funny moments , mainly sex related, but too few for me to recommend this.

Due the high percentage of females in the show it might appeal to the Forum female members but didn’t do it for me .

Gave up after the opening couple of minutes.  ????  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

He was quoting Will about something called American Traitor, Daffy.

Manhunt is very good imho, more so if you are a Brit.

After seeing the docos of both cases, Manhunt seems a bit irrelevant.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, sanuk711 said:

Before We Die..... Ch 4.........6 episodes start-26th May

Is a new English crime thriller set in Bristol-- but is based on the hit Swedish show of the same name. Stars-Lesley Sharp (Scott & Bailey) will lead the cast as detective Hannah Laing who becomes deeply conflicted when she discovers her son is playing a crucial role as an undercover informant in a brutal murder investigation.

Below is the Trailer of the Swedish version with subs--So Check--in case you have already seen it.

Not the UK version coming out 26 May

Started last night...................still no English Trailer out... Don't download the Swedish version...2017

Edited by sanuk711

Professor T    -- BritBox TV 6 episodes starts 4th June.

Professor Jasper Tempest, a genius Cambridge University criminologist with OCD and an overbearing mother, advises the police.

British version of the Belgian crime drama of the same name. (So when downloading there are a lot of older episodes of Professor T  in French) 

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/professor-t-review-britbox/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Started last night...................still no English Trailer out... Don't download the Swedish version...2017

Before We Die:-

Full series pack with subs available on TVChaos.

Edited by Daffy D
Add Information :)
  • Like 2

On 12/31/2020 at 10:27 PM, Blue Muton said:

Happy New Year to All.

Not sure if anybody's mentioned that the final ten episodes of the excellent "Vikings" have been released.

OPEN ALL HOURS =  Ronny barker and Last Of Summer Wine. make you forget the news and have a good laugh

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It was canceled due to  animal rights issues I think..

I think there were 9 episodes released, but have only been able to find the first two, which were very good.

Edited by giddyup

12 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Perhaps they should ban the "sport" of horse racing altogether?

My sister's baby died suddenly. After the medical teams had left with the deceased, she was completely alone. Her husband was flying back from Scotland-hence no cell phone contact, I was making the long drive whilst my ex was talking to her - then my sister broke down.

When we arrived, my ex gave her a sleeping pill. The next day she told us that Sheldon - her horse - comforted her. He rubbed her with his muzzle, then gently pushed him self against her, and started softly whinnying. He stayed with her until we arrived. Ever since, I have seen horses in a different light. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2021 at 5:49 PM, Daffy D said:

Before We Die:-

Full series pack with subs available on TVChaos.

Watched this and thought it was a good Thriller....had a look around and no one other than Chaos seems to have realized that its a new (English) version of the Swedish one 2017. So I can not see it anywhere but Chaos --anyone else find it let everyone  know because its well worth a look.

• Like 1

Someone on here recommended "City on a Hill"  didn't take much notice, as not so keen on Kevin Bacon or most American crime fiction --then I saw that 2 actors I like a lot -Ben Affleck-& Matt Damon produced it----found it very good, into series 2 now and Bacon plays a great part as a drunken, scheming  FBI agent....All good watching --so thanks whoever.

• Like 1