What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

5 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

What worse then the Pink Finger...from Germany.........????

Well, obviously some northern pub singer on day release from butlins dancing on a silver birthday cake. ???? 

Anyway, let’s move on ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was this mentioned before?
Q: Into the Storm

Documentary

Anyway, you might have thought you knew about Q but there is so much more. Not only for Americans. There is an international perspective plus key players are expats in the Philippines and Japan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whitstable Pearl

First 2 episodes out now on RARBG..

Summary: Pearl Nolan is a big-hearted, local celebrity who runs the eponymous Whitstable Pearl restaurant, but her real passion lies in detective work, after her police career was suddenly cut short many years before. When Pearl discovers the body of close family friend, Vinnie, she’s convinced it was foul play and following her instincts she embarks on her own murder investigation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2021 at 7:38 PM, recom273 said:

This looks interesting, Sean Bean and Stephen Graham - Time

They worked together in a series called accused ,where Sean was a Trany and Stephen his lover ,the series is very good ,its about trials of people accused of crimes .

On 5/20/2021 at 7:23 AM, recom273 said:

Yes, i liked that one, it was pretty dark. I tried to watch S02 but the timings didn’t match the video, so waiting for an updated release.

Im currently halfway through The Pakt S01.

Another dark one from HBO Poland from 2015, a remake of the Norwegian Mammon apparently.

I was under the impression that spiral - from the book of saw had a digital release this week and would appear, maybe for the weekend, to keep the missus occupied for an hour or so.

series 2 is on lime torrents , i downloaded one by Justico with Swedish and english subtitles ,.

18 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

You mean --not a Cam version, or one of those "you have to join this"....... do tell where

At first I read it as RARBG????

I'm sure it will be appearing soon.

Edited by Will27

9 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

You mean --not a Cam version, or one of those "you have to join this"....... do tell where

No, it’s an AmazonDL

It appeared on TG a couple of mins ago, I presume PB too .. 

Files usually appear from private torrent trackers / Usenet simultaneously and then filter to the public sites pretty swiftly.

Edited by recom273
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, recom273 said:

It appeared on TG a couple of mins ago, I presume PB too .. 

Yes your righ recom273t...its a good copy....Thank you ...well spotted, thought I would be waiting a few weeks for that...... I took it from TG 1.37 GB.... uploaded nearly 3GB while trying to download.

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes your righ recom273t...its a good copy....Thank you ...well spotted, thought I would be waiting a few weeks for that...... I took it from TG 1.37 GB.... uploaded nearly 3GB while trying to download.

Not spotted at al. Myself and @touch(and countless others) use something called sonarr and radarr, which automatically downloads movies and series - and then tell you it’s downloaded them ???? 

They are well worth playing with, it searches your media library, then you enter all the the movies and shows you are interested in and it will keep on an eye on the sites that you tell it to and download. Saves so much time. 

Edited by recom273

16 hours ago, recom273 said:

Not spotted at al. Myself and @touch(and countless others) use something called sonarr and radarr, which automatically downloads movies and series - and then tell you it’s downloaded them ???? 

They are well worth playing with, it searches your media library, then you enter all the the movies and shows you are interested in and it will keep on an eye on the sites that you tell it to and download. Saves so much time. 

Yeah I noticed I had it downloaded last night and was in need of some mindless entertainment. That was 2 hours I'll never get back.

@recom273Sonarr has a problem with Those who kill (Den som Draeber) since the titles doesn't tally with what Sonarr thinks the seasons and series should be called. All three seasons are available on TPB (and are very good) but I had to search manually for "Den som Draeber" and "Darkness Those who kill" as well as "Those who kill". Just be careful you don't get the US series "Those who kill"

2 hours ago, touch said:

Yeah I noticed I had it downloaded last night and was in need of some mindless entertainment. That was 2 hours I'll never get back.

@recom273Sonarr has a problem with Those who kill (Den som Draeber) since the titles doesn't tally with what Sonarr thinks the seasons and series should be called. All three seasons are available on TPB (and are very good) but I had to search manually for "Den som Draeber" and "Darkness Those who kill" as well as "Those who kill". Just be careful you don't get the US series "Those who kill"

No, the site I use gets data from uses TVDB to use English titles, they had a 1080 web rip, the subs on subscene were from a 720, so they didn’t match. I could have downloaded the 720 from public trackers, I could have used VLC player and offset them or retimed the subs, but life’s too short.

As it goes, it updated itself yesterday with an Amazon webDL with proper subtitles. 

Happy days. 

33 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I've just finished watching the complete series of The Pact (2021) from the BBC. I had to binge-watch it, couldn't leave it alone.
Billed on IMDB as a thriller, the acting was excellent. It was full of suspense right until the last minute.
There were more twists and turns than a Thai government vaccination policy.
It's the most powerful series I've seen in a long time, I'm willing to admit the end moved me to tears.

This is on my "soon to be watched" list.

• Like 1