What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

7 hours ago, faraday said:

Anyone seen this - is it worth watching?

IMG_20210522_055105.png

Haven't seen it, but in my limited experience, Italian crime dramas normally turn out to be pretty good IMHO. e.g. Gomorrah, Suburra, ZeroZeroZero, Romanzo Criminale. I'll be downloading this one soon.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Been looking for El Recluso for a while...

Im sitting here looking at the screenshots on the release, and I have already seen it on Netflix.

If you haven’t already done it, you can get a free month on Netflix, it was worth a watch,

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, recom273 said:

This looks interesting, Sean Bean and Stephen Graham - Time

That looks a good cast recom273...is it out now?... or due out ?...I can not seem to pick it up.

17 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

That looks a good cast recom273...is it out now?... or due out ?...I can not seem to pick it up.

I think it’s upcoming, saw it in my YouTube feed .. 

Here’s another one .. on upcoming on Amazon.

I started to watch this is not my life, some NZ sci-fi and dozed off, so searched out something a little different 4 Blocks - German series, Arabic drug dealers, looks a lot more exciting. 

This popped up on my box tonight, just finished watching episode 1, not for the faint of heart, but so far very good, I will refrain from commenting on the actions of the those in the Southern states.

The Underground Railway.

https://youtu.be/_Pq5Usc_JDA 

Edited by Golden Triangle

Tv series - Fall River

Out now on Lime.

Summary: From Emmy-winning studio, Blumhouse, along with Pyramid Productions, comes this four episode docuseries. 1979 – Fall River, MA – home to the notorious Lizzie Borden, three young women were killed in a series of brutal murders. Police alleged a satanic cult was practicing human sacrifice. The cult leader, a man named Carl Drew, was captured and sent to prison for life without parole. Twenty years after the trial, the lead investigator became so haunted by inconsistencies in the stories that he re-investigated his own case after he retired. Evidence surfaced bringing the entire story into question.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Tv series - Fall River

Out now on Lime.

Summary: From Emmy-winning studio, Blumhouse, along with Pyramid Productions, comes this four episode docuseries. 1979 – Fall River, MA – home to the notorious Lizzie Borden, three young women were killed in a series of brutal murders. Police alleged a satanic cult was practicing human sacrifice. The cult leader, a man named Carl Drew, was captured and sent to prison for life without parole. Twenty years after the trial, the lead investigator became so haunted by inconsistencies in the stories that he re-investigated his own case after he retired. Evidence surfaced bringing the entire story into question.

Torrent Galaxy has episodes 1 and 2, Lime only has episode 1 AFAIK.

15 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

It's the 71st anniversary of the Korean War.

Funny---I was just looking at something posted on another thread about a doco, "They Chose China" twenty-one American POWs who, after the Korean War ended, chose to live in China instead of returning the USA.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446198/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Funny---I was just looking at something posted on another thread about a doco, "They Chose China" twenty-one American POWs who, after the Korean War ended, chose to live in China instead of returning the USA.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446198/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Any idea where I might find it? I've checked a lot of the usual places.

Edited by bluesofa

9 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Oh the thread was on Chaos, the guy was asking if he could post, but not many interested.

But I see its on YouTube

Thanks.

Since Chaos moved host a year ago, I haven't been able to d/l any more.

I'll watch it on youtube.

Anyone watch the Eurovision Song contest? What a hoot, Britain got Zero points, I guess after Brexit and the Covid Jabs thing,  everyone was fed up with us.........We beat Germany to bottom Place...they got 3 with a ridicules entry.

Pic thumbnail

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Anyone watch the Eurovision Song contest? What a hoot, Britain got Zero points, I guess after Brexit and the Covid Jabs thing,  everyone was fed up with us.........We beat Germany to bottom Place...they got 3 with a ridicules entry.

Pic thumbnail

It wouldn’t have anything to do the fact that the song and singer was total dog sheet? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, recom273 said:

It wouldn’t have anything to do the fact that the song and singer was total dog sheet? 

What worse then the Pink Finger...from Germany.........????

• Haha 1