What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

Murdered by a Mob.

This was quite harrowing.
RARBG.

Summary: The story of the murder of Bijan Ebrahimi, a refugee living on a Bristol council estate, harassed by a hate-fuelled vigilante mob and brutally killed by a neighbour.

• Thanks 1

Catching Paedophiles: Crime and Punishment

RARBG

Gee, there's some sicko's out there.

Summary: Summary: Detective Claire Lyons works for the Hampshire Police Internet Child Abuse Team.
What happens next when she finds a man uploading indecent images of minors online.

9 hours ago, recom273 said:

it has an English title, golden life, or the golden life - let me know if you are struggling to find it, I have all three series. It’s said it’s like a Hungarian Ozark, after watching all 3, I’m not too sure, but really well worth a look. 

I found series 1 and 2 not 3 ?

9 hours ago, recom273 said:

it has an English title, golden life, or the golden life - let me know if you are struggling to find it, I have all three series. It’s said it’s like a Hungarian Ozark, after watching all 3, I’m not too sure, but really well worth a look. 

Thought I found it but no seeders and only season 1 and 2

47 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

El Recluso (TV Series 2018– ) was recommended to me yesterday. Unfortunately I can't find it on my search engine. Any help would be appreciated.

It’s called the inmate - I can see it .. it has one seeder - I will check it out. 

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

El Recluso (TV Series 2018– ) was recommended to me yesterday. Unfortunately I can't find it on my search engine. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a season pack, just google this

The.Inmate.S01.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-SPiRiT

I found a copy on a public tracker which is available, it looks like it was originally from rarbg - so you might be able to find it there. It only has 1-2 seeders and is taking 8 hours to DL the 18GB.

ETS: the 2 peers only have 79% .. Damn

Edited by recom273
  • Like 2

On 5/20/2021 at 1:30 PM, Jingthing said:

OK I mentioned it before so sue me but here goes:

CHAD

So funny!

Only gets a 2.6 score on IMDB, that's got to mean something. "Cringeworthy" seems to be the popular opinion.

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Much appreciated mate.

I notice all the seeders are at 75%-85% on every episode, do so it might be a long wait, but I just saw it was originally from Netflix - They keep on sending me emails to return to them, offering 99B a month deal.

Edited by recom273
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Only gets a 2.6 score on IMDB, that's got to mean something. "Cringeworthy" seems to be the popular opinion.

Those user reviews are hilarious!

But most of  the professional reviews are raves.

Maybe I'm a professional?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Those user reviews are hilarious!

But most of  the professional reviews are raves.

Maybe I'm a professional?

Explain a 2.6 score. I watched about 5 minutes of it before turning it off. Downright embarrassing.

10 minutes ago, recom273 said:

No idea, it’s a Netflix poduction, so prolly available everywhere.

I found it on Rar but not sure if it has subs. Will download and see. Edit: Yes it does.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Explain a 2.6 score. I watched about 5 minutes of it before turning it off. Downright embarrassing.

I can't explain it. Like I said the professional reviewers tend to love it. Up to you.

But what do you mean by embarrassing? You didn't make it. You don’t like it. Why would you be embarrassed?

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I can't explain it. Like I said the professional reviewers tend to love it. Up to you.

But what do you mean by embarrassing? You didn't make it. You don’t like it. Why would you be embarrassed?

Embarrassed for the producers and the cast. Or to quote the many reviewers, cringeworthy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Embarrassed for the producers and the cast. Or to quote the many reviewers, cringeworthy.

Arguably you really didn't give it a fair chance. 

Another very excellent comedy perhaps related to Chad is Pen15. 

Edited by Jingthing