In recorded call, Trump pressures Georgia election official to change results - Washington Post

webfact

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

First excuse: "it didn't happen."

Second excuse: lawsuits

Third excuse: I was just doing my Tony Soprano impression.

And he doesn't even want to be president.

he just wants the "prestige" of the office so that he can have the course all to himself

I find it quite funny following trump supporters who do not know what there stance on anything is until the Donald tells them.

Unfortunately for them this can change by the minute .

I think for many groups of religious people who lead there live strictly by there holy teachings rules do not change midway through each day

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:
7 hours ago, candide said:

I'm curious to know which excuse his supporters will find, this time.

Hang around and I’m sure they won’t disappoint. 

Just over four years during the election which Trump won, I (as a Brit) said to an American friend, "I'd like to see Trump win."

He asked me why?

I said, "Purely for the entertainment value." I haven't been disappointment yet, and there's still two weeks to go.

Edited by bluesofa
misprit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Looks like you think Trump will still be in office Jan 20.  ????

i'd have to check my googles, but don't the new congress convene the first monday in january.

oh my gosh!  that would be today!

oopsie!  mr. googles corrected me:

NOTE: A new Congress begins at noon January 3 of each odd-numbered year following a general election, unless it designates a different day by law.

https://www.house.gov/legislative-activity

The 117th United States Congress is the current meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the Senate and the House of Representatives.

New members were elected on November 3, 2020. The 117th Congress convened on January 3, 2021, and will conclude on January 3, 2023.

https://ballotpedia.org/117th_United_States_Congress

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

They're no longer buddies, Murdoch also doesn't like 'losers'.

did you mean love turn to hate or something like that, where will Trump be digging his millions and supportive press from now on... maybe from the News Max guy ....555

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

OK, so it's clear now he will issue a pardon to himself.

Man, he loves to swear, many bleeps.

Using profanities is a clear sign of a person lacking vocabulary and the abilty to clearly express and communicate an idea clearly, it is also reflective of a lack of education ( yes I know he went university, but that does not gaurantee an education of the ability to use it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

can't believe they're still using tapes in this day and age

Heard of digital recordings? Evryone who has a smart device has the ability to record all calls at the press of a button

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, amexpat said:

He prefers the White House and Mar-a-Lago to prison. 

But his neighbours at Mar-a-Lago do not want him under local laws , and the WH lease is up for renewal, hope Melania lets him back into the NY address, or he might have to go the kids place for few weeks

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

But his neighbours at Mar-a-Lago do not want him under local laws , and the WH lease is up for renewal, hope Melania lets him back into the NY address, or he might have to go the kids place for few weeks

Guaranteed New York doesn't want him.

• Like 2