In recorded call, Trump pressures Georgia election official to change results - Washington Post

webfact

3 minutes ago, J Town said:

I wonder "Why Georgia?" Even if he gets their electoral votes, Biden still wins.

Could it be he's trying to destroy the GOP? Is he trying to kill the GOP hopefuls in the runoff election?

He's a "Reality TV" star not a politician-responses to "tweets" are far more important than the GOP.

In a sense it's been a bit like 'The Truman Show' for four livelong years..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, J Town said:

I wonder "Why Georgia?" Even if he gets their electoral votes, Biden still wins.

Could it be he's trying to destroy the GOP? Is he trying to kill the GOP hopefuls in the runoff election?

With his mind bursts, who would know? Depending on time of day and his blood glucose levels I reckon.

Take the big MACS away please, proof positive they are not good for brain health, or cardiac conditions

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KhaoYai said:

Trumps PR department won't miss him when he's gone. He must have been a bloody nightmare for them.

Just to qualify my emoji, I agree with you & can imagine these people having chuff charts on days left in office, breathing a big sigh of relief soon ????????

6 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Trumps PR department won't miss him when he's gone. He must have been a bloody nightmare for them.

PR dept of WH is different from his private PR managers who are second rate hookers with neither the guts or fortitude to forego a quick buck. Or are used to being stiffed on accounts

They are possibly being paid from fradulently raised donation for his fund.

Edited by RJRS1301

20 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Unfortunately he is just a manifestation of the rot that the republicans created.  America will limp along for many years until a literally starving underclass riots in the streets and true fascism replaces what's left of her dysfunctional democracy.   (Fascism is bad, just in case anyone doesn't know that.)

America need to be watch of authoritarian populist leaders which is a shade close to fascist. 

3 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

THIS is the man, the US voters nearly appointed for the 2nd time to be president.

Nearly??...do you know something others don't? According to what I've seen today Pres. Trump lost by a large margin...EC 306 to 232, 81x106 to 74x106 votes (From the Associated Press election map)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Nearly??...do you know something others don't? According to what I've seen today Pres. Trump lost by a large margin...EC 306 to 232, 81x106 to 74x106 votes (From the Associated Press election map)

He lost by more than 7 million votes. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

THIS is the man, the US voters nearly appointed for the 2nd time to be president.

Overboard 7 million more “fired” him. Still, I have to face that 74 million supported his continuing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

They are currently in consultation with trump central for deflection and talking points to respond to the subject matter at hand

I think that's a bit unfair. I think they might be a little embarrassed and wondering what the hell is he doing. You would probably react similarly to anyone you might admire and then find some nasty 'skeleton in the cupboard', so to speak. If someone gets caught on record doing/saying something there isn't much point in trying to refute it, is there.

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

This is what does baffle me, that so many Americans, with the world's worst death toll and case numbers by a country mile, could vote for the person who contributed to said numbers, in no small way.

The American working middle class flailing out at anything and everything in their justified frustration/anger. The madness will continue unless/until the underlying issue of economic imbalance is brought back to a better balance.

• Thanks 1

this is a scary guy, he can do a lot of bad to the country, he has nothing to loose,

Edited by onthedarkside
content from questionable source media removed
  • Like 1