In recorded call, Trump pressures Georgia election official to change results - Washington Post

webfact

18 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Will he have to be physically removed from the Whitehouse? I'm waiting to see the removal vans on TV ????.

No. He knows how humiliating that would be. Difficult to play act the eternal "winner" in such a scene.

Edited by Jingthing

11 hours ago, Kelsall said:

1. The headline does say this is from the Washington Post.  That says a lot.

2. Where's the audio?

1.  What is the "lot" that is says?

2.  Google is your friend - it is on multiple pages

HTH

{H

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

This tape seems like an example of Trump in general. You have to ask yourself if he is actually dumb and believes the conspiracy theories or if he knows they are bogus and is just really making a threat.

But he seems smart enough to  possibly not cross the line into having actually committed a crime.  

So as normal you ask:

Is Trump just dumb, or a bit corrupt and a bit dumb, or corrupt and smart. Either way it's a bad outcome for Team Trump. 

I think we should be thinking seriously about mental health issues , on the face of it he has completely lost the plot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

The reason I now must state when asked my country of origin, “I was born in the US but have spent a decade outside the country” in order to distance myself. I can not defend nor protect the country where 74 million reject what I believe is the essence of being an American. I owe it to my forbearers not to denounce my citizenship although if Canada offered a clear exchange I would seriously consider.

Imo a lot of those voters voted out of fear of the blm movement they are terrified of people of color trump was very successful at stoking that fear.take heart never give up the ship most Americans are fully aware trump is enemy he’s gone toast dun burnt and digging himself deeper every day we will get through this put it behind us and god willing inact legislation to prevent it in the future.REMBER the enablers vote them OUT!!!

And do people in America continue to donate to their favorite "stop the steal" charity ? 

And now that Trump is the Kingmaker, what could possibly go wrong in America?   

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, candide said:

I had a look at OANN and  Newsmax. After that, I have no doubt the usual suckers will continue to donate.

When he's out of office, and if he is free to travel out of his domicile (wherever that may be) we'll see if the images of him tooling around in his private jet will having any impact on the people who punch a timeclock. 

"I convinced my father to give you another chance," a recent subject line from Eric read, before he signed off with an ominous "We won't extend your match offer again. Don't let the President down."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-trump-campaign-s-fundraising-emails-have-gotten-very-in-your-face-and-awkwardly-personal-especially-with-eric-and-don-jr-s-guilt-trips/ar-BB178z69

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, bendejo said:

When he's out of office, and if he is free to travel out of his domicile (wherever that may be) we'll see if the images of him tooling around in his private jet will having any impact on the people who punch a timeclock. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-trump-campaign-s-fundraising-emails-have-gotten-very-in-your-face-and-awkwardly-personal-especially-with-eric-and-don-jr-s-guilt-trips/ar-BB178z69

This message has been tested by their marketing agency. If they do it, it's because it generates a better rate of positive responses than others! Some people are born suckers!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sujo said:

Maga

So allowing/encouraging/accepting that 350,000 people have died from a virus is helping to make America great again?

And by the way the man hasn't achieved that and has made no progress towards that aim, and has divided his country and made his country a laughing stock.

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comment removed

5 hours ago, candide said:

I had a look at OANN and  Newsmax. After that, I have no doubt the usual suckers will continue to donate.

8AM Thailand time is 8PM EST, which is prime time for Fox News, a few minutes from now.  Hannity et al will give them their opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

So allowing/encouraging/accepting that 350,000 people have died from a virus is helping to make America great again?

And by the way the man hasn't achieved that and has made no progress towards that aim, and has divided his country and made his country a laughing stock.

It was sarcasm, i believe my thoughts on trump are well known.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

It seems that  a majority in that number do not care about law or ethics.

Not at all. I lurk in several pro-45 groups (know your enemies) and they sincerely believe the garbage spewing forth from the liar-in-chief's mouth. They honestly think he won!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

Not at all. I lurk in several pro-45 groups (know your enemies) and they sincerely believe the garbage spewing forth from the liar-in-chief's mouth. They honestly think he won!

I do the same.  The stuff they post about is insane.  They really must have mental problems????