Online 90-Day Reporting: How-To? (to make sure it works)

I have never done my 90-day reporting online, but thought it would be better than having to go to the immigration office.

For anyone wondering, the website is: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Also, this thaiembassy.com website has a useful guide and tips. 

Any suggestions of what to be careful of?

Things that aren't so obvious ...to make sure everything works fine?

______

So far, I've found:
- Disable VPN (website won't load if have)

- On Mac, use Safari (one poster said it is better)

- More success with website than app (multiple posters)
- Make sure within window of 14 days before date (if more, won't work)

- Application process can take up to 7 working days, so be careful if last minute (source, source)

- Apparently, if less than 7 days before due date, online reporting will not work (source, source)

- Turn off your pop-up blocker!

Which IO is your home base? I have Jomtien and did online 90 day for 1st time a few days back after many years via walk in. Had instant approval. Used this link.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

This link was useful.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1203293-online-instant-90-day-report/#comments

• Thanks 1

The tick terms and conditions as mentioned above is a must. I was advised in another thread to used the drop down calendar for any dates. Personally I just used the link for web on cell using Chrome.

Having said all that the success with it was 4 months ago and for my most recent (this week) I could not get online report to work. Yes I started "trying" 14 days prior to due date and many times after. Also tried the app. No success. I attended MTT on wed and did it in person.

Please report back with how you go. It seems for most it is working.

Edit: OP I assume you have previously done 90 day reports. For your first ever report it must be done in person or via mail.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

Thanks dabhand, UncleMhee, DrJack54.

If anyone has other tips/suggestions, keep them coming...

Along with the posts above, A FEW MORE TIPS:

IMPORTANT: For your first 90-day report, apparently must be done in person (2 sources)

- Be careful of 0 vs O (especially on TM6)

- If can't print "Next appointment" document

• Like 1

Some people get instant approval.  I just did my 90 day report last Thursday and didn’t get my approval until Monday.  Same thing happened with the previous report.  Here in Chiang Rai it appears to take several working days to get approval.

I use my laptop and Microsoft Edge as my browser.

• Like 1

I've been doing mine on an Android phone using chrome. Been told to go to immigration, clicked back one page(entry details, address etc.), reset, entered I'm not a robot script and gone through to pending; on one definitely, possibly two occasions.

On page 3, it asks "Stay Permitted Date วันที่หมดอายุ (ค.ศ.)," of your current visa.

My visa was valid until 3 months after it was issued—but I've been on extensions of stay ever since.

For "Stay Permitted Date," do I put in the date of the long-since "expired" visa?

I'm trying all the possibilities (smartphone, PC, Chrome, Brave, Safari) but everyone seems not working. I'm always blocked at the first page with the popup "For further info contact the IO..."

This is my first online report. I've done the previous, in November, in person. Really don't understand where is my error.

10 hours ago, ThLT said:

On page 3, it asks "Stay Permitted Date วันที่หมดอายุ (ค.ศ.)," of your current visa.

My visa was valid until 3 months after it was issued—but I've been on extensions of stay ever since.

For "Stay Permitted Date," do I put in the date of the long-since "expired" visa?

You put the day your current extension ends. Just the typical mix up between visas and extensions.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, zhounan said:

I'm trying all the possibilities (smartphone, PC, Chrome, Brave, Safari) but everyone seems not working. I'm always blocked at the first page with the popup "For further info contact the IO..."

Perhaps an error in one of the required fields marked with a red asterick. Only complete the ones marked as required fields other than first and middle name.

Or not using the drop down menus and date calendars.

TM6 arrival number not entered correctly. It should be something like this AB12345.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zhounan said:

This is my first online report. I've done the previous, in November, in person. Really don't understand where is my error.

Are you within 14 days of your report date?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps an error in one of the required fields marked with a red asterick. Only complete the ones marked as required fields other than first and middle name.

TM6 arrival number not entered correctly. It should be something like this AB12345.

Yes...my TM6 begins DO.....not D0.....took me an age to work out that error.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:17 AM, DrJack54 said:

The tick terms and conditions as mentioned above is a must. I was advised in another thread to used the drop down calendar for any dates. Personally I just used the link for web on cell using Chrome.

Having said all that the success with it was 4 months ago and for my most recent (this week) I could not get online report to work. Yes I started "trying" 14 days prior to due date and many times after. Also tried the app. No success. I attended MTT on wed and did it in person.

Please report back with how you go. It seems for most it is working.

Edit: OP I assume you have previously done 90 day reports. For your first ever report it must be done in person or via mail.

I also live in Bangkok & did my 90 day report online on Friday 29th Jan using Chrome on my laptop and this link...  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do 

My next reporting date was the 11th Feb so I made the application 13 days beforehand & had no problems submitting it,  most of the details were still in cache from the last time I did a report so even easier this time. 

Am still waiting for it to be approved & if it's not by Thursday I'll pop into my agent on Soi 24 as the 375.50 they charge is about what it would cost me for a round trip to MTT but a lot less hassle. 

Was MTT busy when you were there only there was a deadline on Friday for Covid Tourist Extensions which I believe are done  there nowadays. 

Edited by Mike Teavee

25 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Was MTT busy when you were there only there was a deadline on Friday for Covid Tourist Extensions which I believe are done  there nowadays. 

The 90 reports and residence certificates are done in area away from 'covid extensions'. I can't really say how busy the extension area was.

I had an appointment and that made it a breeze. I was there Jan 27. Similar to appointments at CW for extension there is dedicated particular desk. Zero wait time for both procedures.

Thanks for referral to agent. If my next online report doesn't work I will use an agent.

BTW, I chatted with guy there that was also doing his 90 report. Exact same story as mine. Previously was able to do it and this time no luck. Also same as myself had not done an annual extension after his last successful online report.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, treetops said:

This is incorrect and online reporting can be done right up to the due date.  Your sources are out of date.

Thanks, good to know. However, I got the info directly from the instructions on the first page of the 90-day reporting website. 

Maybe it's that 7 working days are required... but if you do it last minute, 1-2 days before the deadline, for example, you might still get lucky (if maybe not many in queue). 

5 minutes ago, ThLT said:

Thanks, good to know. However, I got the info directly from the instructions on the first page of the 90-day reporting website. 

It says this now. 

• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification. ( see example )
And this is the example.
image.png.73622c3d0a95db807fddfdd7275e5ee2.png

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ThLT said:

T&Cs before you enter the site proper link to the diagram shown by ubonjoe but the user guide still says 7 to 15 days.  The first one is correct they just haven't updated the user guide.

Based on the calendar image, you can do it 1 day before the deadline... but I imagine they say 7 working days, meaning that "that is the amount of time to be sure your reporting will be looked over."

If you do it 1-2 days before the deadline, and there is a long queue, it likely won't be enough time, resulting in having to go in person instead...

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, ThLT said:

Based on the calendar image, you can do it 1 day before the deadline... but I imagine they say 7 working days, meaning that "that is the amount of time to be sure your reporting will be looked over."

If you do it 1-2 days before the deadline, and there is a long queue, it likely won't be enough time, resulting in having to go in person instead...

My previous three reports (CW) all took three working days to get approval. It seems to vary widely between offices and how much work/manpower they have. Whether they were send in on Saturday or Monday did not affect the timescale. I tend to send them as soon as the 14 day period starts; you loose some days on your present rapport but it is safer. Anyway, immediately after you submit it you get a form with a large rectangle at the upper right side saying 'PENDING' in yellow, so you have proof of submission.

Edited by cormanr7
add last words
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

BTW, I chatted with guy there that was also doing his 90 report. Exact same story as mine. Previously was able to do it and this time no luck. Also same as myself had not done an annual extension after his last successful online report.

I think you & I are on more or less the same extension (my next one is due Sept 26th) & 90 day report cycle as I also had to do my 1st one in person (though I paid an agent 1,500 THB to do it for me) in August & did my next one online in November and we both use CW/MTT immigration so it's weird (though not unsurprising) that you were not able to do a report online last week and I was. 

Like I said I managed to submit the application online but it's still "Pending" approval so might yet have to make alternative arrangements to file it.

I really wish they would just let you go online & tick a box that says "Yes, I still live at the address that I've already notified you of > 50 times via TM6's, TM30's, Extensions of Stay & 90 day reports ????

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I really wish they would just let you go online & tick a box that says "Yes, I still live at the address that I've already notified you of > 50 times via TM6's, TM30's, Extensions of Stay & 90 day reports ????

in our dreams????

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 7:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

All is correct. I controlled every details.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:00 AM, hotandsticky said:

Are you within 14 days of your report date?

Yes, report date is 8th February.

23 hours ago, ThLT said:

Noooo.  It doesn't work like that.

Nothing about working days.... I did mine on Christmas Day, a friend did his on a Sunday.