Lazada deliveries

Golden Triangle

Hopefully this is the correct forum for this topic, if not please feel free to move it, I did look for a shopping in Thailand forum but it doesn't exist.

Anyway, we have never shopped with lazada before, so we ordered an item a few days ago, it was showing as in stock, and we requested COD, as of today we haven't heard a thing, the product is located in BKK - possibly Samut Sakhon area.

Is anyone experiencing any delivery problems from lazada & can you offer any further general advice on using them.

Thanks in advance ????

Edited by Golden Triangle
Spelling

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

I personally have had no problem with them. 

They give an approx delivery date in tracking and phone you to see if your home is my experience. 

The only thing is I have not done COD with them. 

Thanks for that, what sort of time frame is it between order and delivery, or is that dependent on the seller and location ?

Also, we've had no order or tracking number or anything, when my good lady checked on the order status on her phone it just said prepared for despatch.

4 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Thanks for that, what sort of time frame is it between order and delivery, or is that dependent on the seller and location ?

Also, we've had no order or tracking number or anything, when my good lady checked on the order status on her phone it just said prepared for despatch.

Prepare for dispatch or :packing means it hasnt dispatch yet.

You usually get

Pack, picked up, then logistics facility, out for delivery.

This is the general format sequence.

• Like 2

Just now, Golden Triangle said:

Well I check tracking on their web site and I can only do that when they send an email to me. 

My last delivery took about 15 days from first ordering on line. 

Source plays a big part, if its coming from China as an example, can be 14 days.

From your description though, it seems as though it hasnt been dispatched as yet. If you are very concerned and its COD just hit cancel and that's the end of that. Go get it elsewhere if they are being too slow with sending.

• Like 2

I order from them often always cod.

In general I've had these kinds of experiences. 

Seller located within Thailand. 

2 to 5 days

Seller located in China

4 to 14 days

Recently shipping from China has been much quicker. It was probably slower before because of covid.

Seller delays in packing for 3 or 4 days

I just cancel!

Overall I'm very satisfied. 

Percentage of orders that I cancel about 10 percent but if you buy a product with no recent reviews its a red flag that it'll be a problem.

Only one time was I sent a defective electronic product but it was only about 200 baht so I didn't even bother to try to get a refund.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well I check tracking on their web site and I can only do that when they send an email to me. 

My last delivery took about 15 days from first ordering on line. 

Mine did..but it came from China..normally if from a Thai company 3/5 days max :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Thanks for all your replies so far, the mrs ( albeit ) reluctantly is investigating now, I've asked her to message the seller, for some reason she isn't happy at that idea, why are they so subservient at times ? I told her we're the customer & the customer is never wrong ???????? Sorry I forgot where I was.

Message sent, see how long before we get a reply. ????????

Edited by Golden Triangle
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

for some reason she isn't happy at that idea,

You haven't said what is the scheduled delivered date range and if you are beyond it? This info is available as soon as you buy isn't it? Only after beyond schedule can you ask whats up or for a refund. I have never done COD method always paid up front.

43 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

If it is showing as "Prepared for despatch." it could stay like that for a few days. Especially if coming from China.

Patience is the key. Unless you really need the item. It will probably show as "picked up by courier" next. Or words to that effect.

I have used Lazada for a number of years now. Some things come quickly. Some slowly. Some not at all, but Lazada have always given me credit vouchers for orders that have not been sent.

Yeah my deliveries with Lazada have been good. But one small complaint I have is that when they call you to check if you are home, they will come much later, like over two hours and so they still expect you to be home? I figure they would call a bit before they will head out or on the way. Ehh whatever..

Log into your account go to the top of the page and then click on 'track my order'. You will get a drop down of dates.  Click on the date of your order and it will then go to your order. You can then see the order status. Usually when the order has been picked up by the delivery company you will get their tracking number- you can then follow the state of the package. Takes about 30 seconds.

Thanks all, we are Lazada virgins but learning quickly ???? we have been informed that delivery could be tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday 03, so at least now we know, unlike an hour or so ago. ????

As an aside, I used to pay up front for many things ordered online here, then I heard some stories of stuff not being delivered and hassles to get money back etc etc,  COD makes life a lot easier, I never have to worry about credit notes, refunds or hassle.

Thanks for all your help ????

2 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

You should have a confirmation email with the expected time of delivery, COD is no problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petermik said:

Mine did..but it came from China..normally if from a Thai company 3/5 days max :thumbsup:

Yeah it must be who the supplier is, I have just ordered some Archery accessories they say delivery Feb 2nd so already in Thailand I guess. 

I have to say its a good place to shop the price for the same thing differs a by a lot from  supplier to supplier.

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

Thanks all, we are Lazada virgins but learning quickly ???? we have been informed that delivery could be tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday 03, so at least now we know, unlike an hour or so ago. ????

As an aside, I used to pay up front for many things ordered online here, then I heard some stories of stuff not being delivered and hassles to get money back etc etc,  COD makes life a lot easier, I never have to worry about credit notes, refunds or hassle.

Thanks for all your help ????

Whenever I order from Lazada I always pay with credit card. That way any refunds go back directly to the credit card within a few days.

If you pay COD, then in case you need to return the item, you do have to worry about credit notes and cash refunds.

• Like 1

Update: The Mrs received the tracking number and a delivery window of between Sat 30 & Mon 1st, that was on Friday evening, mid morning Saturday I checked the tracking number, nothing showing so I figured delivery would be Monday, 5 minutes later she got a phone call and the package was with us 15 minutes later. Go figure that one ????

The item was a Xiaomi Air Purifier 3H, put it on in the bedroom last night, PM 2.5 was almost 60, within an hour it was down to 10 & when I got up for a Jimmy in the middle of the night it was reading 4. A very happy bunny, thank you to those that recommended it and many thanks for all the helpful replies on here.

• Like 1

Hubby and I order from Lazada frequently.  We use their site on our laptops, not the phone.  Seems to have more functionality.  If possible, we try to order items from the LazMall, which they claim means the item is genuine, not a knock-off.  We charge to our credit card issued by a U.S. financial institution, so if there is a problem, it's easy to claim a credit/refund.  But, I don't recall every having to do this. 

Sometimes a seller has cancelled after we've placed an order, but it's never been for an essential item.  

We live in a big, well-known condo block and one or the other of us are home most of the time, so delivery hasn't been a problem.  Usually items are delivered by Kerry.  I'm surprised that small items aren't delivered by Thai Post, but that's up to the seller.

In general, we find Lazada to be brilliant.  I just wish their website search function was better.

• Like 1

I've ordered all sorts of things from Lazada and always choose the COD option. Never had any problems with deliveries or with the products that I've purchased. Last week I got a USB 3.0 to USB-C cable from U-Green and some Mitr Pol golden syrup that I thought I'd try as an alternative to Tate & Lyle. Both arrived within a few days.

The status should be updated pretty quickly and often is within a couple of hours. Many of the vendors have a chat facility, have you tried that to get an update?

It's also worth remembering to check out the seller's score before ordering.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, Golden Triangle said:

the product is located in BKK - possibly Samut Sakhon area.

Sounds fishy to me...

Thanks for the post. I am about to place my first Lazada order and you answered my question about COD [also fishy?] being available.. I felt uncomfortable giving a CC ##

• Like 1

Only had a waiting problem once; as a newbie. I always use my app & pay through the banking transfer option (PAYSERVI); then immediately go back to your Lazada account/go to chats/confirm delivery address. You'll soon have more confirmation emails than you know what to do with.

IMG_20210131_140358.jpg

Edited by UncleMhee
  • Like 2

On 1/31/2021 at 1:36 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Update: The Mrs received the tracking number and a delivery window of between Sat 30 & Mon 1st, that was on Friday evening, mid morning Saturday I checked the tracking number, nothing showing so I figured delivery would be Monday, 5 minutes later she got a phone call and the package was with us 15 minutes later. Go figure that one ????

The item was a Xiaomi Air Purifier 3H, put it on in the bedroom last night, PM 2.5 was almost 60, within an hour it was down to 10 & when I got up for a Jimmy in the middle of the night it was reading 4. A very happy bunny, thank you to those that recommended it and many thanks for all the helpful replies on here.

Be careful when you order a replacement air filter for that. There is one seller on Lazada that dominates the listings for Xiaomi air filters by placing hundreds of adverts for the same products with different prices. And they are known for selling fakes unfortunately. I ordered mine on jd recently because I couldn't find a reputable seller on Lazada.

• Thanks 1