Super Gonhorrea - Pattaya

scubascuba3

3 minutes ago, tgw said:

didn't have it, but I know how to kill it.

hospitals have some restricted antibiotics that they can use to kill superbugs. usually they first need to take a sample, cultivate it and test different antibiotics on the cultures.

Apparently the Pattaya hospital said cultivating it doesn't usually work (throat Gonhorrea) so aren't recommending it, so probably more antibiotics. Another hospital is trying to cultivate it, so my friend is seeing if they come up with something

33 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

This thread is just a reminder that it is out there, not reported much but definitely in Pattaya.

Yah think?

It is well known historically that Pattaya is ripe with STD's including HIV and a rise in Syphilis.

Antibiotic resistant Gonhorrea would make sense that it is here.

To prevent future infection/transmission maybe suggest to him to buy some plastic wrap and use that as a dental dam.

Good luck to your buddy maybe if he tries enough antibiotics he will find one that works.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Yah think?

It is well known historically that Pattaya is ripe with STD's including HIV and a rise in Syphilis.

Antibiotic resistant Gonhorrea I bet is also on the  rise.

Anyone that does not wear a condom here is a total fool.

Good luck to your buddy maybe if he tries enough antibiotics he will find one that works.

Another one who thinks a condom is the answer

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Apparently the Pattaya hospital said cultivating it doesn't usually work (throat Gonhorrea) so aren't recommending it, so probably more antibiotics. Another hospital is trying to cultivate it, so my friend is seeing if they come up with something

In the early '80s, I worked with penicillinase-producing Neisseria gonorrhoeae (PPNG) at Rockefeller University in New York City. It had to be grown in special incubators with a rather precise carbon dioxide concentration and temperature and it was indeed difficult to keep cultures alive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps it's time for Pattaya to be made a 'red zone' again. ????

Oh sorry, wrong disease!

Contact tracing should an interesting exercise though. ????

Edited by Moonlover
  • Haha 2