Super Gonhorrea - Pattaya

scubascuba3

A friend of mine has Super Gonhorrea (not me promise 😉) and is having a hell of a time trying to kill it, so far repeated doses of the recommended antibiotics aren't working. 

This thread is just a reminder that it is out there, not reported much but definitely in Pattaya. He is following up with the hospital for next steps. 

Anybody else care to admit getting it and how they finally got rid of it? 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, scubascuba3 said:

A friend of mine has Super Gonhorrea (not me promise 😉) and is having a hell of a time trying to kill it, so far repeated doses of the recommended antibiotics aren't working. 

This thread is just a reminder that it is out there, not reported much but definitely in Pattaya. He is following up with the hospital for next steps. 

didn't have it, but I know how to kill it.

hospitals have some restricted antibiotics that they can use to kill superbugs. usually they first need to take a sample, cultivate it and test different antibiotics on the cultures.

3 minutes ago, tgw said:

didn't have it, but I know how to kill it.

hospitals have some restricted antibiotics that they can use to kill superbugs. usually they first need to take a sample, cultivate it and test different antibiotics on the cultures.

Apparently the Pattaya hospital said cultivating it doesn't usually work (throat Gonhorrea) so aren't recommending it, so probably more antibiotics. Another hospital is trying to cultivate it, so my friend is seeing if they come up with something

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Apparently the Pattaya hospital said cultivating it doesn't usually work (throat Gonhorrea) so aren't recommending it, so probably more antibiotics. Another hospital is trying to cultivate it, so my friend is seeing if they come up with something

How does one get throat gnorrea? Deep throat?

33 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

This thread is just a reminder that it is out there, not reported much but definitely in Pattaya.

Yah think?

It is well known historically that Pattaya is ripe with STD's including HIV and a rise in Syphilis.

Antibiotic resistant Gonhorrea would make sense that it is here.

To prevent future infection/transmission maybe suggest to him to buy some plastic wrap and use that as a dental dam.

Good luck to your buddy maybe if he tries enough antibiotics he will find one that works.

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Yah think?

It is well known historically that Pattaya is ripe with STD's including HIV and a rise in Syphilis.

Antibiotic resistant Gonhorrea I bet is also on the  rise.

Anyone that does not wear a condom here is a total fool.

Good luck to your buddy maybe if he tries enough antibiotics he will find one that works.

Another one who thinks a condom is the answer

8 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Throat suggests oral participation. In which case a condom would be pointless as its the wrong end...😀

Yes,(again a friend) had it and the doctor told him,"You ate someone wrong".

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think oral sex with a Pattaya working girl is real smart!

1 minute ago, PatOngo said:

Having sex with any working girl isn't very smart. Makes for fun reading though!

48 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

well I am in my mothers basement in Ohio but if I had ever been to Pattaya I think they would present you with a chart of antibiotics at Bangkok Hospital and explain how the ones with the red line through them no longer work and we just have to keep trying these others. 

I also heard on the internet that hospitals in Thailand will just start throwing meds at you and they don't wait for lab tests. they take too long. But if you insist on the test, many times they will confirm days or a week later what you are infected with and the doctor will change meds mid stream. 

this process might take three weeks or more which would be a good time to ride your motorcycle to Koh Chang.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20181107/new-antibiotic-helps-against-super-gonorrhea#1

25 minutes ago, saakura said:

How does one get throat gnorrea? Deep throat?

You can get it in any mucous membrane in your body. I worked with an eye doctor who told me about a patient who had fingered the promised land, rubbed his eye and BINGO! Gonorrhea of the eye. 

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe a 2ft square of cling film in the right place might work next time.

It's always surprising the number of people who think oral sex is a safe practice.

11 minutes ago, PatOngo said:
18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

there wasn't any OP mention of the half of the fluid transaction being a girl... 

Perhaps he is one of those who think covid is a hoax, and thus gonorrhea must too be so 😄

45 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

In the early '80s, I worked with penicillinase-producing Neisseria gonorrhoeae (PPNG) at Rockefeller University in New York City. It had to be grown in special incubators with a rather precise carbon dioxide concentration and temperature and it was indeed difficult to keep cultures alive.

Perhaps it's time for Pattaya to be made a 'red zone' again. 🙂

Oh sorry, wrong disease!

Contact tracing should an interesting exercise though. 🙂

I've got t be one of the luckiest bastards in the world because believe me I've done some damage around the world and never caught anything, I remember one night in BKK taking a girl from Soi Cowboy to my place had some boom boom, then at 3 am she jumped on top of me without a johnny, your waiting a few days to see if it starts dripping, OK fine good to go

13 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I remember one night in BKK taking a girl from Soi Cowboy to my place had some boom boom, then at 3 am she jumped on top of me without a johnny

A bar girl raping you?

Archived