Super Gonhorrea - Pattaya

scubascuba3

For treatment of uncomplicated urogenital, rectal, or pharyngeal gonorrhea, CDC recommends a single 500 mg IM dose of ceftriaxone (Box). For persons weighing ≥150 kg (300 lbs), a single 1 g IM dose of ceftriaxone should be administered. If chlamydial infection has not been excluded, doxycycline 100 mg orally twice a day for 7 days is recommended. When ceftriaxone cannot be used for treating urogenital or rectal gonorrhea because of cephalosporin allergy, a single 240 mg IM dose of gentamicin plus a single 2 g oral dose of azithromycin is an option. Gastrointestinal symptoms, primarily vomiting within 1 hour of dosing, have been reported among 3%–4% of treated persons (26). If administration of IM ceftriaxone is not available, a single 800 mg oral dose of cefixime is an alternative regimen. However, cefixime does not provide as high, or as sustained, bactericidal blood levels as does ceftriaxone and demonstrates limited treatment efficacy for pharyngeal gonorrhea

1 hour ago, Estrada said:

For treatment of uncomplicated urogenital, rectal, or pharyngeal gonorrhea, CDC recommends a single 500 mg IM dose of ceftriaxone

But we are talking about the "complicated" variety which has shown resistance to ceftriaxone.

1 hour ago, Estrada said:

For treatment of uncomplicated urogenital, rectal, or pharyngeal gonorrhea, CDC recommends a single 500 mg IM dose of ceftriaxone (Box). For persons weighing ≥150 kg (300 lbs), a single 1 g IM dose of ceftriaxone should be administered. If chlamydial infection has not been excluded, doxycycline 100 mg orally twice a day for 7 days is recommended. When ceftriaxone cannot be used for treating urogenital or rectal gonorrhea because of cephalosporin allergy, a single 240 mg IM dose of gentamicin plus a single 2 g oral dose of azithromycin is an option. Gastrointestinal symptoms, primarily vomiting within 1 hour of dosing, have been reported among 3%–4% of treated persons (26). If administration of IM ceftriaxone is not available, a single 800 mg oral dose of cefixime is an alternative regimen. However, cefixime does not provide as high, or as sustained, bactericidal blood levels as does ceftriaxone and demonstrates limited treatment efficacy for pharyngeal gonorrhea

and how about Super Gonhorrea? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Antibiotic sensitivity varies by location (and Pattaya & Bkk are indeed ground zero for multi drug resistant strains).

The Thai Red Cross clinic in Bkk would be best place for up to date treatment. 

Yes that's what I thought and I recommended that to him. Currently he is dealing with BPH and Rayong Hospital, let's say, not great

I would suggest he goes to one of the known hospitals for NSU STD treatment, most likely at Bangkok. .

The first question I ask myself is "why if the antibiotics are not working, then he should have the infection cultured and also should be recommmended intra-venous antibiotics"

I am surprised that he has not been told that?

8 minutes ago, Paul DS said:

I would suggest he goes to one of the known hospitals for NSU STD treatment, most likely at Bangkok. .

The first question I ask myself is "why if the antibiotics are not working, then he should have the infection cultured and also should be recommmended intra-venous antibiotics"

I am surprised that he has not been told that?

Done that already 

i see 99.98 percent of TVF members have visited this page....

interesting.

if the last 10 girls you met told you 'i want husband' and 3-minutes later....'where you now' and then 2-minutes later, 'can you give me' and 29 seconds later....'nothing free' and wants to see you NOW...

well, let's not be surprised you are here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

' Remember, you are not sleeping with just them, you are sleeping with everybody they have come into contact with, slept with, and have had sex with '

Advice for the sex worker, just as much as for the Punter/John.

It works both ways.

On 2/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, PatOngo said:

Well how difficult is it!

98131-120226-condom-hmed2-10a.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

It's a throatgonhorrea , or are you supposed to swollow a condom before eating psy ???????? or maybe transmitted from kissing with the girl when she sucked ???? the past few days . Anywho good luck to his friend suddenly covid sounds less bad to me ????

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, J Town said:

You can get it in any mucous membrane in your body. I worked with an eye doctor who told me about a patient who had fingered the promised land, rubbed his eye and BINGO! Gonorrhea of the eye. 

Same same herpes...  Doc told me never to dry your face and eye area with the same towel that has touched herpes lesions or cold sores...   very contagious, and if in the eyes...  very very uncomfortable/painful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2021 at 11:26 AM, PatOngo said:

Well how difficult is it!

98131-120226-condom-hmed2-10a.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

That's the only time I got it.  It split on me unfortunately.  Couldn't have happened at a worse time.

She was a stunner, one of the few 10/10 I've ever had.

If I recall correctly, I flew home a couple of days later or so, and the symptoms only appeared once I got back - just before Christmas.

This meant the STD Clinic was closed for the Christmas Period, and I had to suffer (not painful, just "constant" green stinking dripping gunk) until the 29th December, when I got jabbed for it - By my friends sister!

Symptoms dissappeared within hours.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:13 PM, scubascuba3 said:

A friend of mine has Super Gonhorrea (not me promise ????) and is having a hell of a time trying to kill it, so far repeated doses of the recommended antibiotics aren't working. 

This thread is just a reminder that it is out there, not reported much but definitely in Pattaya. He is following up with the hospital for next steps. 

Anybody else care to admit getting it and how they finally got rid of it? 

Does 'recommended' mean recommended by a suitable doctor in a reputable hospital after completion of proper tests?

Or does 'recommended' mean a comment here in a ThaiVisa thread in regard to buying antibiotics at a pharmacy perhaps with no qualified pharmacist?

Edited by scorecard

24 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Does 'recommended' mean recommended by a suitable doctor in a reputable hospital after completion of proper tests?

Or does 'recommended' mean a comment here in a ThaiVisa thread in regard to buying antibiotics at a pharmacy perhaps with no qualified pharmacist?

It's worthwhile doing research online before even going to the doctors to check recommended treatment, places here can and do give alternative treatment. When I had gonhorrea I went to a clinic I liked, told them I wanted a Cefriaxone injection and I bought Azithromycin elsewhere

9 minutes ago, petermik said:

As I recall the OP posted a similar question in another Pattaya related forum some time ago.. again "asking for a friend" seems he has some unlucky/careless friends ????

Is that forum still alive? I'm surprised. I can't remember posting about gonhorrea there but I do remember posting about PrEP, I noticed in Pattaya the higher number of old fellas talking about not using condoms anymore

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's worthwhile doing research online before even going to the doctors to check recommended treatment, places here can and do give alternative treatment. When I had gonhorrea I went to a clinic I liked, told them I wanted a Cefriaxone injection and I bought Azithromycin elsewhere

But 'on-line' doesn't provide a proper lab based test and specific report.

If I suspected I had a serious illness I would want to get a proper lab analysis to be sure what the specific problem was. 

Edited by scorecard

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

But 'on-line' doesn't provide a proper lab based test and specific report.

If I suspected I had a serious illness I would want to get a proper lab analysis to be sure what the specific problem was. 

Gonhorrea isn't a serious illness. You don't seem to realise but most places here don't even recommend testing