Super Gonhorrea - Pattaya

scubascuba3

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

Well how difficult is it!

98131-120226-condom-hmed2-10a.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

59 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

I don't think oral sex with a Pattaya working girl is real smart!

I don't think oral sex with anyone but a monogamous partner is real smart.  Otherwise, latex is your friend!  ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J Town said:

You can get it in any mucous membrane in your body. I worked with an eye doctor who told me about a patient who had fingered the promised land, rubbed his eye and BINGO! Gonorrhea of the eye. 

Hence the expression "cock-eyed"  :sorry:

3 hours ago, J Town said:

You can get it in any mucous membrane in your body. I worked with an eye doctor who told me about a patient who had fingered the promised land, rubbed his eye and BINGO! Gonorrhea of the eye. 

Same thing happened with a friend of mine here after "fingering the promised land" and then rubbing his eye – – result was chlamydia of the eye, which fortunately was able to be cured.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

I remember posting something about the super gonorrhoea infection being caught in Patong, and the guy who caught it and went back to the UK was having a hell of a time trying to get it cured, and indeed the doctors in the UK had said that it was damn near incurable.

What wasn't helping was the self-medication by working girls who suspected they had something that wasn't quite right, and also the indiscriminate handing out of various antibiotics over-the-counter of pharmacies here, this because it wasn't just an isolated case and there were apparently many more reported from this neck of the woods.

I am still amazed at the number of farangs who boast that they have never used a condom and have shagged many girls here, and have been perfectly fine as regards infections – – either they are lying or they have an infection that they don't know about

The friend has been reading tons of info online incl where it's circulating and apparently Thailand isn't mentioned. Doesn't surprise me authorities hiding it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Eating out hookers in pattaya ????????????

what could possibly go wrong?

jerry springer should start a show thete!

Damn expensive porridge eating out hookers. Bit of a shake and mix porridge blend really.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

The friend has been reading tons of info online incl where it's circulating and apparently Thailand isn't mentioned. Doesn't surprise me authorities hiding it

Hmmmhh.. Can't quote my sources now, but I've read several times that Super Gon. has been invented here, because of the OTC availability of antibiotics. Many people go buy some antibiotic, underdose, and stop treatment as soon as the symptoms go. Ideal for the development of resistant strains.

If you have symptoms go to a clinic and get your Cefriaxone shot, period. 

48 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Hmmmhh.. Can't quote my sources now, but I've read several times that Super Gon. has been invented here, because of the OTC availability of antibiotics. Many people go buy some antibiotic, underdose, and stop treatment as soon as the symptoms go. Ideal for the development of resistant strains.

Talking from experience are you?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Whereas that drug was the drug of choice at one time, sometimes in conjunction with azithromycin, there is now resistance to it, thereby making it harder to cure "super gonhorrea".

And in the article I read, it specifically mentioned the area of Patong, particularly stating that the infection had taken off mostly in the gay community, but like these things always do, it had spread.

PS. I know this is a Pattaya thread but thought this post was relevant to the disease.

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boomer6969 said:

Ceftriaxone doesn't appear to be working for this "super" variety, he must of had 2-3g already

16 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Well how difficult is it!

98131-120226-condom-hmed2-10a.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

I think the poster identified it was in the throat, so condoms unless male to male sex not much use. Men rarely secure dental dams for oro-vagiinal sex

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Ceftriaxone doesn't appear to be working for this "super" variety, he must of had 2-3g already

Well, I had gathered that. I mentioned Cefriaxone, as this is the current recommendation and as far as I know the only "run of the mill" treatment that is effective in most cases. Cefixime isn't recommended anymore, even though it is less effective by only a few points. I guess the want all patients to see the doctor.. (Cefriaxone being injectable..).

Well your friend might well end up getting admitted for a few days of labs intravenous antibiotics. Bad luck, even though some of the smarter TVers, who got all heated up when they read gonorrhoea word, will now think that every gonorrhoea is of the "super" kind.

But we know that sex is well worth the risk, isn't. A bit like a 60 meters wreck dive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Its more prevalent in many European cities. It is also very common in Africa.  The spread of STIs in the USA and UK has rocketed in the homosexual communities due to a combination of sex party drugs and the introduction of post intercourse anti viral treatments meaning many gays practice unsafe sex know they can get get an anti aids treatment. This has lessened the use of condoms. The realities of the spread of STIs and aids are obscured by political correctness. 

18 minutes ago, Nout said:

Its more prevalent in many European cities. It is also very common in Africa.  The spread of STIs in the USA and UK has rocketed in the homosexual communities due to a combination of sex party drugs and the introduction of post intercourse anti viral treatments meaning many gays practice unsafe sex know they can get get an anti aids treatment. This has lessened the use of condoms. The realities of the spread of STIs and aids are obscured by political correctness. 

The use of PrEP means less condom use in the gay community which is maybe what you mean