Super Gonhorrea - Pattaya

scubascuba3

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Gonhorrea isn't a serious illness. You don't seem to realise but most places here don't even recommend testing

1. Yes it is serious, just one reason it can cause birth defects, birth difficulties, permanent eyesight issues and much more. Do a Google all there in plain English.

2. Many hospitals and stand alone laboratories do have such testing. A doctor can request that blood samples are tested for gonorrhea amongst other tests, standard test that any lab could do. Do a google, all there in plain English.

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

1. Yes it is serious, just one reason it can cause birth defects, birth difficulties, permanent eyesight issues and much more. Do a Google all there in plain English.

2. Many hospitals and stand alone laboratories do have such testing. A doctor can request that blood samples are tested for gonorrhea amongst other tests, standard test that any lab could do. Do a google, all there in plain English.

Wrong, I don't class Gonhorrea as serious as it's easily treated, Super Gonhorrea on the other hand is a different story. Blood samples aren't used for Gonhorrea, where do you get your knowledge from? standard is urine test and throat swab

• Confused 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Wrong, I don't class Gonhorrea as serious as it's easily treated, Super Gonhorrea on the other hand is a different story. Blood samples aren't used for Gonhorrea, where do you get your knowledge from? standard is urine test and throat swab

Sorry I don't buy it. Both levels are serious and both can cause problems for babies. 

I find it quite shocking that you have this attitude. 

• Like 1

Just now, scorecard said:

Sorry I don't buy it. Both levels are serious and both can cause problems for babies. 

I find it quite shocking that you have this attitude. 

you should get out more, improve your knowledge and be less shocked. 

Cancer is a serious illness as is heart disease, COPD, stroke etc, not Gonhorrea 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

That all sounds very nasty. I wish your friend good health. Maybe he should find a good woman and stick to her.

I’ve only read a bit of this but I remember as a youth going to a Wax Works and seeing the results of what your friend has. Even then I wondered if your knob drops off how do you <deleted>.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Can you share what sort of symptoms your friend has with the throat gonorrhea?  Just wondering how severe it is and whether it spreads to the mouth area as well.

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Can you share what sort of symptoms your friend has with the throat gonorrhea?  Just wondering how severe it is and whether it spreads to the mouth area as well.

He is having issues with throat, lungs, head. An infectious disease "expert" at a Pattaya hospital tells him to go to ENT, the ENT dept say go to Infectious disease dept, typical Thailand really. Anyway, he is trying to rule in or out Gonhorrea, already positive by one hospital but growing a culture has had mixed results and confused things

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2021 at 6:59 PM, J Town said:

You can get it in any mucous membrane in your body. I worked with an eye doctor who told me about a patient who had fingered the promised land, rubbed his eye and BINGO! Gonorrhea of the eye. 

Good that he didn't scratch his own backdoor.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

No, common sense is protection for the mouth, no oral sex with bar whores is the solution there!

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

Married for 30 years, never had a problem!

So the question arises, why are you on a mongering forum?   And why do you seem to know a lot about gonorrhea  LOL    It's all good man

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

but there is still a risk if your wife or girlfriend has a secret Thai boyfriend, quite common if you ask the girls 

Agree, what's safe is to give up having sex with another person in the room.

I can't think of any other way to not risk these diseases.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Cabbages and Condoms is a restaurant in Pattaya and is part of a foundation that promotes sexual health. Customers are given condoms after the meal. The Meechai foundation does excellent work. The restaurant also does excellent food and some of the best views in Pattaya.

16 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

All of this happening and there haven't been bars open, very few sex workers or customers . Seems it's like the gambling dens, lots of "business" and networking done under the radar for there to be a so much STD transmission!

The days when contacts between sex workers and customers were made solely in bars or gogos are long gone.

As we're not supposed to discuss such things on TVF, I'll leave it there - use your imagination!  ????

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, tgw said:

didn't have it, but I know how to kill it.

hospitals have some restricted antibiotics that they can use to kill superbugs. usually they first need to take a sample, cultivate it and test different antibiotics on the cultures.

They do or can get access to them from the West but they are extremely expensive. When my missus contracted TB none of the standard treatments worked so the doc (private clinic) suggested a new round of injections from the West. Although we are privately insured the doctor said he would contact the insurance directly to buy the medizine and send it to our local village clinic so she could get the daily injections, he did this to avoid us having to pay up front and then have to wait to be reimbursed from the insurance. I asked what the two week course of injections would cost, he said ''you don't want to know''. The treatment worked.  

I'm having the same problem. Hooked up with a bar girl over lockdown thinking I was getting a good thing for free. Drunk one night didn't use a condom. A few days later I ended up with a thing but it's not a good thing. 

Very painful + discharge at the beginning it's less of a problem now but it has been 3 weeks and it's still sticking around.

Next bet seems to be trying to supercharge the immune system in someway and hoping the body can fight it off. I read fasting is effective. Realistically this would probably be a long time and I doubt how effective it's going to be if this is "super gonorrhea".  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

They do or can get access to them from the West but they are extremely expensive. When my missus contracted TB none of the standard treatments worked so the doc (private clinic) suggested a new round of injections from the West. Although we are privately insured the doctor said he would contact the insurance directly to buy the medizine and send it to our local village clinic so she could get the daily injections, he did this to avoid us having to pay up front and then have to wait to be reimbursed from the insurance. I asked what the two week course of injections would cost, he said ''you don't want to know''. The treatment worked.  

yes, these treatments are very expensive in the West too

35 minutes ago, 123go said:

I'm having the same problem. Hooked up with a bar girl over lockdown thinking I was getting a good thing for free. Drunk one night didn't use a condom. A few days later I ended up with a thing but it's not a good thing. 

Very painful + discharge at the beginning it's less of a problem now but it has been 3 weeks and it's still sticking around.

Next bet seems to be trying to supercharge the immune system in someway and hoping the body can fight it off. I read fasting is effective. Realistically this would probably be a long time and I doubt how effective it's going to be if this is "super gonorrhea".  

what antibiotics have you taken? it won't go by itself

• Like 2