Halle Berry, 54, slams trolls who accuse her of 'not being able to keep a partner,'

snoop1130

Halle Berry, 54, slams trolls who accuse her of 'not being able to keep a partner,'

By REBECCA DAVISON and DAN HECHING

39062024-9239489-image-m-15_1612861930281.jpg

Wrong for her: Halle and Gabriel dated from 2002-2010 but it ended acrimoniously (pictured together in 2009) 

Halle Berry shared a post which read: 'Women don't owe you s***' on Instagram before engaging with trolls who accused her of 'not being able to keep a man.' 

The highly-successful actress, 54, wrote on Monday: Who says I wanna keep the wrong man? cuz…..I don’t.' 

Things then turned serious when she said she wrote that 'no man has taken care of me ever' and that paying unreasonable amounts of child support to an ex is 'wrong' and 'extortion.'  

Halle seems to be referring to her ex, Gabriel Aubry, 44, who she shares daughter Nahla, 12, with and dated from 2002-2010. 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9239489/Halle-Berry-shuts-trolls-saying-trouble-men-Nope-trouble-me.html

12 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

paying unreasonable amounts of child support to an ex is 'wrong' and 'extortion

I never heard her speak up before in the defense of all the Men that are doing that for eons--- Now she has to fork out $16K a month..... (yes its to much) ..now its an issue.

She has never been awarded full custody of any of her other children either.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Dream on, never going to happen

On what do you base that comment?  I'm a real catch, just ask Mrs P .  HB would make a lovely sparkling addition to the Pilotman family, as Wife number 2, albeit older than wife number one and she would bring a nice big dowry with her.  Win Win 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

On what do you base that comment?  I'm a real catch, just ask Mrs P .  HB would make a lovely sparkling addition to the Pilotman family, as Wife number 2, albeit older than wife number one and she would bring a nice big dowry with her.  Win Win 

Im available to be Ms Berrys Gik if yo want to be the main man......her sideline fellow.. ????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Im available to be Ms Berrys Gik if yo want to be the main man......her sideline fellow.. ????

hold on mate, she's taken, haven't you read my posts. Back off sunshine. I dont share my ladies, especially that one

Edited by Pilotman
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/10/2021 at 5:08 PM, PatOngo said:

Print a photo of her and lock yourself in the toilet for 3 1/2 minutes! :thumbsup: 

Only if I want to use the toilet to vomit in. I've never had fantasies about her.

My fantasies are about Thai women that have more femininity in their little finger than she has in her entire body, IMO.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

On 2/9/2021 at 9:26 PM, Pilotman said:

Just going off to watch Monster's Ball again.  I believe I am looking for time  1 hour 11 minutes 12 seconds into the movie, but I could be wrong. ????

See you've got a thing for Billie Bob  ahahaa

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only if I want to use the toilet to vomit in. I've never had fantasies about her.

My fantasies are about Thai women that have more femininity in their little finger than she has in her entire body, IMO.

Go and hire one!

• Haha 1