Quarantine hotel starts legal action after man posts negative review online - even though he found a cockroach in his food!

snoop1130

owner of this hotel now launched a campaign #save.ambassador on their social media.

for that campaign they are using some poor quality video with loud music showing some teenagers running around.

after threatening declaration, they were forced to close down.

but they are planning to open up for the general public.

I think they would need now a major rebranding

3 minutes ago, law ling said:

Pro Tip: Always carry some of those sticky traps with you. My best catch was over a hundred (including counting the young ones) in a 24-hour period - from a B1,000/night hotel in Bangkok - name withheld!

Screenshot_20210222-102132_Gallery.jpg

What do you expect for a 1000 baht a night?

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

3 hours ago, law ling said:

Pro Tip: Always carry some of those sticky traps with you. My best catch was over a hundred (including counting the young ones) in a 24-hour period - from a B1,000/night hotel in Bangkok - name withheld!

Cathcing a bug breakfast for high protein content?

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Well, he had the money to have visited the states, correct? (I believe the initial story said he had visited San Francisco), and was forced to do the quarantine upon his return. So if he had the $ to visit the states, one could think he should have had the money to have picked his own hotel upon his return for his ASQ. I'm SURE he knew there would be a quarantine when he came back, but he tried to cheap it out.

As to the "propriety" of the military generals owning hotels, remember, this military has its own BANK.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, brian stoner said:

Well, he had the money to have visited the states, correct? (I believe the initial story said he had visited San Francisco), and was forced to do the quarantine upon his return. So if he had the $ to visit the states, one could think he should have had the money to have picked his own hotel upon his return for his ASQ. I'm SURE he knew there would be a quarantine when he came back, but he tried to cheap it out.

As to the "propriety" of the military generals owning hotels, remember, this military has its own BANK.

Which bank? 

In case you think it's this one, they don't:

https://www.tmbbank.com/en/ir/share_info/major_shareholders

And it's not this one either:

https://krungthai.com/en/investor-relations/shareholders-information/shareholders-list

Edited by Brierley

Gee, I guess the NAME OF THE BANK is what threw me. And of course, we ALL know that such posted documents are 100.1% perfectly truthful and fully 'transparent', right? So I thank you for taking the time to show me the error of my ways. In future I will believe ALL such released documents.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, law ling said:

I've never seen one of these before. I've seen and used the little plastic tray-type for mice, filled with a gel-type of 'glue' but never one like this. It appears to be made of cardboard, and so it is sold "folded-up"?  Where can these be purchased?

3 hours ago, brian stoner said:

I've never seen one of these before. I've seen and used the little plastic tray-type for mice, filled with a gel-type of 'glue' but never one like this. It appears to be made of cardboard, and so it is sold "folded-up"?  Where can these be purchased?

Yes, sold folded-up, three to a pack, at e.g. Foodland - something like B80-B100.