coffee paper filters ? where do you buy ?

samtab

Just got some at Big C Extra Pattaya Klang. They are at the lower right of the first coffee section of the row holding jam, etc., at the checkout end. I usually get them at Friendship, Pattaya Tai. They 1-2 size is pennies cheaper than the 1-4 size, just right for two mugs

• Like 1

If you refer to classical dripper machine.

Best Supermarket (at Dolphin roundabout) always had when I visited.

Expensive brand stuff (Melitta).

As written: Lazada now has some offerings.

But check the size carefully. Most are the small (1x2) ones (I use 1x4/104).

And often shipped from China.

The 1x2 are also often found at TOPS.

• Haha 1

Oh you are just having the common 'man in supermarket' disorder. Can't find anything except the beer. I have an album of photos on my phone of regular purchases  that I can show to an assistant who will then lead me drooling by the hand to the relevant aisle and shelf and push my nose directly at what I seek. It doesn't help that the stores seem to take great glee in causing confusion for us males (females look at  every shelf and aisle  on their visits) by moving things around every few months. 

• Haha 1

I have found them in almost every supermarket I've gone to. Tops, Big C, Makro, Friendship, Tesco.

They are usually located at the end of wherever the "coffee" products are shelved, between where the "coffee" ends and the "tea" (and/or cocoa) products start. Note: that means after all the instant and "3 in 1" coffee products too.
I think I found one place (Foodland ?) where the filters were close to where the coffee "beans" were located. Might have been Friendship.
Usually there are only a couple spaces reserved for the filters and they often come in 2 sizes. (Pretty much just one brand as well. I found one shop had 2 different brands but the only real difference was the name and packaging as the filters were pretty much identical.)

• Like 1