how to pay pea electric, pwa water bill etc online with foreign cc?

how to pay pea electric, pwa water bill etc online with foreign cc?  Used to use counter service pay website and it worked well but within the past 2-3 months every time I try the payment does not go through.

Have looked at ais mpay but its only for Thais

Tried easybills but when you put in acc number for the bill, easybills pulls the amount owed from the provider ie pea or pwa etc and if the amount owed has satang/cents like 100.25 baht owed, the easybills website says they cannot process this amount it has to be a whole amount with no satang/cents but you cannot adjust the amount to a whole number with no satang/cents. 

Looked at Airpay but cannot use a foreign cc.

• 1 month later...

I've had the same issue for the Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA). CounterService Pay worked for many months for me until it broke for me around December 2020, apparently the same as for you. A blank error message appears. I have tried messaging them many times over a number of months, but emails bounce, Facebook messages go unanswered, etc.

When I tried easyBills in January, I received an error about my card number. I contacted their support at that time, who replied "now Easybills service support only credit card of Thailand."

I still think we should continue trying to get CounterService Pay to resolve the issue. That seems the only possibility for us.

I use the Kasikorn app to pay all my bill like PEA - True - 3BB.

Had to give in the details 1 time, years ago. Now i just click on payment history / pay again and it will show the correct amount for that month.

Confirm payment with pin code, and be done.

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 2:13 PM, Pattaya46 said:

Why not use automatic bank debit on your Thai bank account? Worked fine for years for me.

And if required, use your credit card to send additional money to you Thai account using Transferwise

Because we get things like 4% cashback for using our credit cards. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 2:13 PM, Pattaya46 said:

Why not use automatic bank debit on your Thai bank account? Worked fine for years for me.

And if required, use your credit card to send additional money to you Thai account using Transferwise

My funds to pay the Thai bills are coming from outside Thailand, so transferring funds into Thailand to then pay with a Thai bank account is inconvenient and/or more expensive.

CounterService Pay worked for me with a US credit card yesterday, after stopping working in late 2020.

(While it was not working for quite a few months, I had repeatedly emailed, Facebook messaged, and Facebook commented to the company but never received a reply from a person.)