Spare a thought for an injured member

colinneil

On 3/11/2021 at 12:03 PM, pgrahmm said:

...Get better soon blue sofa..... Once up & about, think about getting a car.....

Even better, get an armored truck. When I lived in Thailand I got myself a second-hand Volvo, forgot the model name but it was pre-1970 and the next best thing to a tank. Everybody got out of my way and kept a safe distance behind me.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 8:53 AM, Salerno said:

Good to see someone being proactive about the lack of customers in the present situation ...

Thats so true, we know a couple of Doctors and they are suffering through lack of business 

Now i know why i gave up riding my scooter in the 60s get a car much better if you get it up the rear, also hope you have a family to care for you ,ive been in hospital twice recently and they were my lifesavers, by the way get well soon ,even if you dont usualy agree with me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Update, the moaning minnie got kicked out of hospital yesterday, ha, ha.

Seriously its good to know he is back home, having to take things easy for a while.

Give him a day or 2 and he will be back annoying everybody.

They probably were “ sick “ of his humour and pun-ted him out ? Now his long suffering wife will have to “ nurse” him back to health . 
Plenty of joke ( rice gruel) for you for a while Bluey.

Seriously Bluesofa , hope you get well soon, the above was just a little taste of what we have had to put up with over the years !!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 10:40 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:
On 10/17/2021 at 7:45 PM, Neeranam said:

Does anyone know if Colin, the OP is OK, haven't seen him in a while. 

CN has left the forum I believe, whether he jumped or was pushed I couldn’t comment.

Stopped posting, maybe, as it's impossible to "leave" the forum unless you're banned.   Resignations are not accepted!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Fractured Spine & Lucky Not Worse ….good grief…….no wonder many refuse to drive here…worst road traffic stats. anywhere worldwide……..20-22k Dead every year……

Motorbike Defensive Driving Safety Reminder : NEVER become stationary / unshielded in the road. Anywhere. For any reason. EVER.  I rarely stop at traffic lights (continue safely at T junc. or exit road left / u turn re- entry). no stopping for non- t/light right turn ( drive on /pull over /  u turn crossing when completely clear). If cannot safely continue SHIELD Bike behind Larger Vehicle.

Constantly check 360 degrees and travel at max. safe speed to minimize a moving rear -ender. Helmet-Gloves - Shoes. No Accidents in 17 years here on & off. No interest in contrary suicidal road traffic laws. I am not here to join traffic queues or visit hospital emergency wards…….never driven our car here….too slow & inconvenient…..car for my lady to drive (child & myself as passengers) for family convenience & best safety …….always worried when lady uses bike !

• Confused 1