Big Joke latest: Controversial cop back at RTP HQ as top advisory position awaits

rooster59

I would have loved to see the guy who took his place sent to the PM's office so that Big Joke could get his old job back, no doubt that ain't going to happen, but his new position will probably open him up to other bigger opportunities.

I do hope he presses on with the court case against what's his face.

• Like 1

Whatever the post is, and whatever reason it was created, will likely be quite minor. He caused the administration a great deal of embarrassment and humiliation previously (if that is even possible with these absolute goons) by grandstanding, and expressing his extremely racist and xenophobic points of view, constantly. He was finally dismissed. It is likely he is calling in some favors. It will not result in much, unless these administration and immigration guys are even more ignorant and tone deaf than I think they are (which is quite possible!). To describe the joke as a fool would be an insult to all fools worldwide. An ignoramus is probably closer to the mark. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, farangroby said:

"... he was seen jetting around the world solving crimes and being seen in Thailand busting drug dealers, overstaying foreigners and fraudsters..."
He was a big investigator in the world but unable to 
find the people who shot his car?

Also can't find the Red Bull guy.. 

If only I had the skills to be a soap opera screen writer.....

This is truly Soap Opera material... big joke, little john, Billy Bob.....  Biometrics schemes and Car shoot ups? 

All under the deputy prime ministers noses....   and they wonder why investors and businesses are leaving Thailand. 

Days of our lives in Thailand.... 

As the World turns in S.E. Asia....

The young and the foolish.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, farangroby said:

"... he was seen jetting around the world solving crimes and being seen in Thailand busting drug dealers, overstaying foreigners and fraudsters..."
He was a big investigator in the world but unable to 
find the people who shot his car?

Some of those drug dealers / smugglers are in the Thai government, some were convicted and jailed in Australia, so I imagine he stepped on some toes. Cough cough....Thamanat Prompow, AKA Manat Bophlom, 

If I was him I too might have got cold feet trying to dig up who tried to shoot my car, the fact he wasn't dead may have been incentive enough to leave it alone.

It would be a very brave or stupid man to keep on digging.

Edited by Formaleins

As I remember it he was removed from his position put behind some <deleted> ass desk so after he quit or resign? ( now it is exiled )  guess his lawsuit has some merit or that he pull out that special card at just the right time and he says I'm big joke for a reason!????

Edited by thailand49

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

remember when Big Joke was on a roll cleaning up Immigration? 

I hope they don't kill him. 

Me too . 

He could be a good man , down under ..