More Patients Report Positive Outcome from Cannabis Treatment

webfact

5 hours ago, Aomelia said:

I got it for severe insomnia and they took it seriously 

Unless you're winding us all up, I'd like to know if it worked & how well.

Two friends, in the US & Canada, gave me tiny hundred dollar bottles of CBD oil. A few drops a night did nada. It certainly didn't get me stoned which would not be a big improvement on sleeplessness.

If one looks at the research, one would have to pay $40+ per night for a dose based on bodyweight. I've read elsewhere, that one needs to take a loading dose to get CBD to work for whatever ails you.

Interested to know the purity of manufacture and research which has been completed here. Hopefully, the prices match lao kao.

2 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Two friends, in the US & Canada, gave me tiny hundred dollar bottles of CBD oil. A few drops a night did nada. It certainly didn't get me stoned which would not be a big improvement on sleeplessness.

If one looks at the research, one would have to pay $40+ per night for a dose based on bodyweight. I've read elsewhere, that one needs to take a loading dose to get CBD to work for whatever ails you.

Interested to know the purity of manufacture and research which has been completed here. Hopefully, the prices match lao kao.

It would be easier to just smoke a couple of tokes off a spiff before bed like you can legally do on the US West Coast.  But here?  Illegal.  ????

In other news for insomniacs (raises hand) I just came across some research on glycin (a simple amino acid and one that previously was thought to be inert) and insomnia.  Do an internet search.  There are a number of research papers and summaries regarding the research.  It looks promising.  A kilo of glycin is my next purchase from Lazada.  2g to 3g before bed with some of it under your tongue.  A kilo will last forever.

Cost effective, legal, and not a pain-in-the-patootie to obtain.
I've been pretty vocal about having chronic insomnia and not being able to obtain CBD at Cannabis Clinics for chronic insomnia in my area. And to date I haven't found any solution. So considering I can't get CBD than I'll go with glycin.  It's dirt cheap.  If your worried about quality then stick with iHerb or wherever else you buy your supplements online.  But like I said - looks promising.  I'm gonna give it a try.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

No I post for humor for Christ sake , Insomnia is debilitating and serious and yes it helps  

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm still not sleeping, either. Want to add Glycine to Magnesium & Melatonin. The Glycine powder sold on Lazada for B165 says "Food Grade" on the label. Does not need to be pharmaceutical grade but you don't want fertilizer grade, either.

Have you given this a try yet. iHerb is out of stock (of course) of Now brand Glycine powder (B500/lb), so I guess it's down to Huayand Chemical Co of Jizhou.

Can't be worse than Sinovac, can it?