He's back!: Big Joke returns to the police as strategy advisor on RTP reform

webfact

A post containing content that was copy and pasted from some site without a supporting link has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

On 3/18/2021 at 6:49 PM, Scottie12 said:

This is the guy who screwed up whereby the Consuls gave you a letter confirming your monthly income which was very simple but no more. 
I wouldn’t trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

He didn't screw up. He did the right thing.

A lot of embassies don't check their income declaration and it resulted in a lot of false declaration when the guy is broke but still manage to stay in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, EricTh said:

He didn't screw up. He did the right thing.

A lot of embassies don't check their income declaration and it resulted in a lot of false declaration when the guy is broke but still manage to stay in Thailand.

Correct, only the dodgy ones are complaining, they now can't a falsely sworn declaration - - tough txtties. 

• Like 1

I recall.within days  of his departure  from  Immigration, the NO TIPPING  signs   at the Korat  office were gone

Maybe  hes learned to  keep his mouth closed, his head down,  and  join  the rest in doing what they do best.

22 minutes ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

I recall.within days  of his departure  from  Immigration, the NO TIPPING  signs   at the Korat  office were gone

Maybe  hes learned to  keep his mouth closed, his head down,  and  join  the rest in doing what they do best.

It's more likely others will need some redirection - maybe not this week, but shortly. 

On 3/18/2021 at 6:49 PM, Scottie12 said:

This is the guy who screwed up whereby the Consuls gave you a letter confirming your monthly income which was very simple but no more. 
I wouldn’t trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

It may be simple for you but for some of us a trip to the bank and making some copies is much easier and less expensive than making a flight to Bangkok along with staying at a hotel waiting for your flight back home.  I'm glad the change happened.

• Sad 1