Teacher left mortified after parcel she opens in class turns out to be a sex toy

Jonathan Fairfield

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe she was screaming with excitement after receiving her new toy, ha ha.

5 hours ago, Wafrog said:

Long time ago I did send such a toy to a friend in Thailand. It was stopped at customs through xRay control. Friend was told to pay a fine which she avoided by refusing the item, saying she hadn't ordered it. So my question is, how do all those sex toys make it into Thailand ? Had a look at Lazada lately ? 

Tell me about it 

I was stopped  @  customs, carrying a sex Toy .

It was , classed as a weapon of mass destruction ....

9 minutes ago, elliss said:

Tell me about it 

I was stopped  @  customs, carrying a sex Toy .

It was , classed as a weapon of mass destruction ....

Or was that mass hysteria or excitement... 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Daily News reported that more and more people were receiving online goods cash on delivery that they had never ordered. 

Sure they are.
"D**m!  How did I screw up and forget to change the address from the school and back to my home address?"  That's not mine!!!  I never ordered THAT!!! <laughs>

It amazes me Thailand still has such a puritanical mindset on anything to do with sex, when the real thing is readily available on many street corners, massage shops, bars etc. Reminds me of Orwell's doublethink.

• Like 1

She later said it was her sister who ordered the 187 previous sex toys and wasn't sure how she had "Platinum" cards at SxToysRus  in Pattaya in her purse with her name.  She said it was a look-a-like.

Edited by Ventenio

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe she was screaming with excitement after receiving her new toy, ha ha.

Trembling with joy and anticipation...

Edited by djayz
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

She must have been a real ball buster. Little Johnny knew what she needed. The whole class donated money to get her that gift. Hoping to but a smile on her face and cool her down. 

The kids were even smarter than that.  They sent it COD.  Didn't cost them a satang.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

maybe it was the power unit for her Ben Wa balls, and upon opening the box it started to work instantaneously.

I had to look these up................I have had a very sheltered life you know............????

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Sometimes it is a gift from a family member. 198 baht is not  big amount.

maybe Granny sent it to her knowing Fon wouldnt want to keep it, and granny could take it off her hands...perfect crime ...best investment ever ????

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It amazes me Thailand still has such a puritanical mindset on anything to do with sex, when the real thing is readily available on many street corners, massage shops, bars etc. Reminds me of Orwell's doublethink.

Perhaps it is not the mindset, BUT the fact that it has come to light in public eyes........everything happens behind closed doors in Asia..or a cheap curtain  ????  

21 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Fon was all flustered, she said, her hands and legs were all atremble and she had to sit down

And thats before she used the Toy............................????

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

She must have been a real ball buster. Little Johnny knew what she needed. The whole class donated money to get her that gift. Hoping to but a smile on her face and cool her down. 

Don't know about smile and cool, but certainly the trembles and that's without even powering it up... 

22 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Fon was all flustered, she said, her hands and legs were all atremble

Funny.

But... if it had been an exaggeratingly huge wooden phallus - you know the sort they put up on their religious shrines and house altars for worshipping or even dangle from their rear view mirrors for good luck - she would've been delighted, trembling and shaking over all those blessings received.

Note: Not all dongs are similar. Some elicit more excitement than others. 

Edited by Misterwhisper

Ref' paying when it's delivered.  No names no packdrill which is a shame.

Yesterday SWMBO had a package delivered and it came with a bill for 199 baht. She couldn't remember making an order so prior to paying she opened it. It turned out she did order it but had paid for the two items by CC, with free delivery ( showed the guy on her phone ) so she just said thanks and closed the gate. The guy stood there for a second or two then got on his bike and left.