AstraZeneca Covid vaccine will be Thailand’s ‘principal’ shot, says health minister

webfact

16 hours ago, gearbox said:

My gf got her first jab yesterday with the Sinovac vaccine. I told her to walk away if she gets offered AZ.

Today in Australia it was announced that Pfizer is the "preferred" vaccine for people under 50. Guess what, nobody is going to touch the AZ vaccine with a 10 foot pole now, no matter if the age is below or above 50. People don't like being forced to use "inferior" vaccine,  whether that perception is true or not. However our moron PM has put all our eggs in one basket with AZ, so this wrecks all vaccination plans and schedules. Bye bye international travel in 2021,  mid 2022 looks optimistic now.

If you say so.

Personally, I'd rather listen to dung buzzing.

It's been a life saver in the UK.  Safe for over 60's for sure and extremely effective.

Posts with links to unapproved social media sites have been removed:  

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 2:12 PM, mommysboy said:

It's likely the Same as AZ- it was implicated in blood clots in trials. 

in Europe they just decided to continue with J&J, despite the bloodcloth-cases...