Wear a mask or face a 20,000 Baht fine

Guderian

Just now, BritManToo said:

Not really your place to try and enforce Thai law.

Better to mind your own business, and avoid Thais breaking laws, unless you like pain.

Right at this moment there is 5 thai workers on a house behind not a one has got a mask on

16 hours ago, Emdog said:

You're right. Young Thai guy in lift, no mask. I pointed to sign about wearing masks when leaving room, asked in Thai "You understand, right?" When we got to lobby asked security to inform him (security went into full turtle mode "I don't know") meanwhile the punk taunted me "You want to fight?" (repeatedly) "No, I'd like you to wear a mask" upon which he gave me a good whack. Security did nothing... So yeah I now wait for another lift or take the stairs, down at least...

This is what  happens here if you don't mind your own business and try to police people, particularly the locals. You can only protect yourself, get out of the lift and press the button for every floor heading down or up! Security in these places are a waste of time and fear doing anything. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Does this also apply to people who are exercising? ie running, cycling?

Well there has not been any mentions wrt exclusions so if they can catch you , expect a fine... unless you are running or cycling in your own home.

• Haha 1