The year long Phony War is over - unless you’re a pandemic denier

rooster59

3 minutes ago, VBF said:

The one that reports on the alleged Govt members and donors whose (not who's)  members and donors are personally profiting from this 'emergency'.

Get a grip, man!

thank you to correct the form of other non-tongue English language writers. but can you also concentrate yourself on the content ? That would help you to undersdtand why and how you are a victim and trust some untrustable people. Or maybe you don't want to ? Do you feel afraid with something ?

Edited by jerolamo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Trust me he is. It;s just more snide that you can see.

do i have absolutely to trust you ?

So then the problem start at this point exactly. Because not only i don't have to... but i should better not have to trust anyone else to.

Let's be honest. No one here has any clue other than what they have read elsewhere and are regurgitating. Dave from Eltham - really you don't know. Pete from Southend - you too. You haven't any training or education in this whatsoever. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jerolamo said:

yes, it is relevant to teach you why your source of informations build yourself as a victim of their propaganda.

It is just what i'm tazlking to you... can you choose to consider it as it is ?

So again, when you are speaking about BBC documentary to be your source, you just burried your own hole where you are falling inside. There is absolute zero credibility to trust stupid BBC documentary. And compared with most efficient actors scientist that work in genetic sciences, BBC doc is a very bad source to compare with.

So can you CHOOSE to consider seriously what a serious source can be ? Or do you decide to fallow a lazy way to infomr you in front of stupid BBC doc sources ?

You didn't actually bother reading the post to which you responded, did you?

I explained my source of information....the very scientists you told me to ask... I quote "I actually know one of the scientists working on that team...."

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The underlying health condition is a red herring because most of have one knowingly or not.  But people with UHC are getting on fine with their life until covid kills them. And it is Covid  that kills them. If 3 people with underlying  health conditions, who work, play travel and live a  decent  life get on a plane that crashes and kills them they died  because of the plane crash not UHC. If the same three people contract covid and died they died because of covid not UHC. Their plane crash event was covid. With people all over the world damaged by smoking, diet. obesity its difficult  to find any adults in some countries that don't have UHCs. 

Yes, exactly.

So many people are using that excuse to promote the idea that this pandemic isn't serious.

It's like they're devaluing the "others" just because they have an existing condition.

Another example, old age, say 80 years, for example.

People don't usually die of just old age. 

It's usually a specific disease process like cancer, heart disease, Alzheimers, or yes the flu or Covid-19. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, VBF said:

You didn't actually bother reading the post to which you responded, did you?

I explained my source of information....the very scientists you told me to ask... I quote "I actually know one of the scientists working on that team...."

so... sorry about that. I thank you denied something there. Now you agree that BBC documentary is a fake source of any news ? good point then. stop to look at these false documentaries then.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, VBF said:

Just to play devil's advocate @Jingthing and @The Hammer2021 what about the situation like a friend of mine who at 72 had terminal cancer and was sent home to die because the doctors could do no more for him. At some stage he became Covid +ve and that was what went on his death cert, not advanced cancer. But the doctors were certain that it was the cancer that killed him and in fact had only given him a limited time to live because of it.

How can you be so sure that it was Covid that killed him? 

This is a common game people are playing to suggest there is massive fudging on death certificates. Obviously there can be ambiguities and multiple factors on such matters, but the plandemic brigade are always going on with the B.S. about people being run over with a car but with Covid so recorded as a Covid death. Come on man!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerolamo said:

so... sorry about that. I thank you denied something there. Now you agree that BBC documentary is a fake source of any news ? good point then. stop to look at these false documentaries then.

No you uncomprehending individual!

The scientist who featured in the documentary are the same ones I am acquainted with! That validates the BBC documentary to me as genuine not fake!!!!!!

That is why I believe that documentary totally - the hard-working scientists who feature in it are known to me. Get it now?????

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VBF said:

Just on a point of order......   there is no "Deadly UK strain".

There is a strain of Covid that was discovered here in UK because UK is better at the science. Small but important distinction.

Also, I have been banging on for months about the differences between dying OF Covid and dying WITH Covid.

IMO it's wrong that in UK anyone who dies within 28days of a +ve Covid test is declared as dying OF it - a friend of mine was sent home from hospital with terminal cancer - the docs could do no more for him sadly. Because he was Covid +ve, that was what went on his death cert.

As you  said "Just cos you read it on the internet don't make it so."

Also in Surrey, btw

In your opinion? But who are you? A well regarded medical professional? Or just some retired guy from Surrey? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Hardly but in many countries it has become a major cause of death. 

which countries ?

Do you care about the official death number by year ?

Sure there is something with the COVID, and still older and fragile ones are a target as all the time it was and it will, but actually, it is difficult to compare with a hi death pandemic historic killer virus.

I can also very well understand the fear of older and fragile ones, but i can not agree with a kind of panic reaction (as i am not fragile too and i have an other one life that shown me  saddest kind of thing) or binaries mind thinking production. 

The major problem is to get enough bed in reanimation, and sure, that should occur some high level decision that can occur restrictive things, but it should be measured too (and much more in countries where they has been deleted due to efficiency business story time as mine as they removed a lot... now big problem ! Isn't it the real story time under the jacket ?). I can also not agree with opportunities that can be for business to be with kind of expensive and irrelevant medications

that exist in some places (and i'm not talking about vaccine here).

• Like 1