PM appointed Thailand’s “COVID Czar” in sole charge of handling the pandemic

webfact

1 hour ago, purrboat said:

I know this goes over all your little heads but the more vaccinated the more cases and deaths. This will go on for years until the world population is significantly less. All going as planned. Expect massive deaths as the deadly bio weapon aka gene therapy culls the world population totally as planned. Once vaxxed you are a permanent mutation. No going back. 

Clif is right on... Take a look, it's short.   Vaxxxidents!         https://www.bitchute.com/video/tUHq0KkPSAOK/

Part of the new world order 

• Thanks 2

I've just seen this. I imagine most people in Thailand had a similar response. Shake of the head, a bit of a smile followed by complete despare. Fairly sure he is completety unaware that the majority think he is a useless fool. The mark of a megalomaniac.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dont  know  how  the guy finds the time, he's  head of  so  many things I think they could  just dispense with the entire govt, think of  all the money theyd  save,however in the true nature of things these  days on TV, well done I  applaud the man, a great  leader,  long live the kin............. sorry  PM Fantastic  job, no seriously, the west could learn so  much krab

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, purrboat said:

I know this goes over all your little heads but the more vaccinated the more cases and deaths. This will go on for years until the world population is significantly less. All going as planned. Expect massive deaths as the deadly bio weapon aka gene therapy culls the world population totally as planned. Once vaxxed you are a permanent mutation. No going back. 

Clif is right on... Take a look, it's short.   Vaxxxidents!         https://www.bitchute.com/video/tUHq0KkPSAOK/

I guess you have never had any vaccines during your entire life then ?

No  whooping cough?

measles/ rubella?

polio?

Yellow Fever ?

Influenza

Penicillin

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I guess you have never had any vaccines during your entire life then ?

No  whooping cough?

measles/ rubella?

polio?

Yellow Fever ?

Influenza

Penicillin

None using the entirely new mRNA-DNA vaccines, who's long-term effects are entirely unknown. Anyone taking these jabs is taking part in a trial.

Edited by Raphael Hythlodaeus

15 hours ago, bangon04 said:

at least he is wearing his war medals again to show he is really serious.....  

From what war the war against the people taking away their democratically elected government and installing his self as Supreme leader 

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2021 at 3:45 AM, Flying Saucage said:

Hasn't this man shown during the recent 7 years well enough his unique capabilities to crash and ruin this formerly flourishing country?

I don’t want to pick on you, but .........

if the infection rate continues to drop, and this wave recedes, won’t you be saying that the PM only took over because he saw the testing data and knew the epidemic was ending?

You do realize that the PM will get the credit if this wave ends soon, right?

he has already started to feel himself in a new role of Cesar.

from today's Royal Gazette:

"“…with the majority of citizens relaxing their attitudes towards the situation…without exercising caution, protecting themselves during the beginning of stages of the infections, has made the disease spread throughout the kingdom.”

https://www.thaienquirer.com/27071/government-blames-the-public-for-pandemic-third-wave-in-official-announcement/ 

4 hours ago, AnnieSeek said:

Now vaccines are on the way appoint yourself in charge ! lol 

He didn't need vaccines to do that, just take on the roles for a few of his incompetent sycophants  

Perhaps a tiny bit better than Anutin. However, let us not forget this so called 3rd wave, is likely a continuation of the 2nd wave that Prayuth allowed to happen, by not doing the right thing for his people back in December in Samut. The 2nd wave never really ended. And the pathological fear of the "optics of a lockdown", even if it was a 2 sq. km. radius around the seafood market with 900 cases, stopped him from saving the nation from this scourge. Eventually, several days later they had to lock down the province, but it was a very soft lockdown. 

If that perimeter was set up the day of the outbreak, everything might look totally different now.

Therefore, Prayuth is perhaps the least qualified person in this nation to be Czar of anything, much less a health emergency. Sorry P. Just telling it like it is. 

2 minutes ago, dinga said:

Whoever deleted "<deleted>"should do some research - that is the correct name

it was probably one of the words or names that is on autodelete so the forum stays clear of trouble.  Is there another name you could use...