PM appointed Thailand’s “COVID Czar” in sole charge of handling the pandemic

webfact

1 hour ago, Pla Simon said:

Calig-Tu-la

I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Prayuth chan o cha, and couldn't pour pi55 out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel, I am all Thai men as I am no man and therefore I am... a God.

Does Prayuth have a horse he can put in the senate or does all those generals count 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Take notice peasants i am the man.????????????????????????????

What a sad state of affairs, The man who knows nothing but bullying, now thinks he can control the virus.

King Canute he is not.

As I recall from my history lessons, King Canute failed in his endeavours. So, perhaps not so different. Lets see if this one gets his feet wet?

2 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Despite all the ribald posts, it appears to be an administrative step to consolidate handling and approval of various virus/Covid measures in one place, the Prime Minister's office and not the myriad of state agencies mentioned. It's not like the PM will actually be making the decisions, which will likely still be made by the relevant agencies and approved and communicated from Government House.

Spoil sport. You've now taken the shine of the original post.

• Like 1

the cabinet is what you call wiping its hands clean of the problems and giving them to the general the people have made it clear they want mouthpiece Anutin gone so now the general is lined up (he not looking to good) this could be a bloodless end of the general, but then what of the general/s cabinet? will they appoint Big joke as the next leader? if not him who? 

Perhaps we can get the population vaccinated faster then, now only one large envelope has to be negotiated with the vaccine suppliers?

Edited by Xonax
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Anyone who plays console and pc games will recognise this as God Mode.

An ex soldier with a military academy education, an unelected "PM" in charge of a pandemic of which he is partly responsible for? I don't know what else to say.

4 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Perfect.. If he fails than we can get rid of his man, because he will be the man who is the only man responsible for the Covid crisis.. Can't wait because he will fail

He will just be replaced by another general.

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Anyone who plays console and pc games will recognise this as God Mode.

Let's see if he can do as good a job as Winnie did when he used god mode.

The thing is that he will be the voice and face but the same clowns will be doing all the work

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

Let's see if he can do as good a job as Winnie did when he used god mode.

The thing is that he will be the voice and face but the same clowns will be doing all the work

Clowns can sometimes be entertaining and amusing.

• Haha 1