Expats getting a Covid-19 vaccine in Pattaya for dummies with emphasis on expats outside the Thai system

Jingthing

10 minutes ago, dabhand said:

I am due my 2nd AZ jab early next month but at Building D at BPH, which was well organised for the 1st one.

Yes my second jab appointment was at building D at BPH but received  an SMS yesterday it was now at CF floor 6.

2 hours ago, dabhand said:

Ahh, thanks for the info. So likely that may be my fate as well!!

You maybe ok - a lot depends if they are doing  other jabs at CF on your day.  If not you might still be OK for building D.

Edited by pontious
  • Thanks 1

Trying to post here.

I have a friend on Koh Samui that moved there 1974.

He's very old and fragile.

Can't get vaccine as they want immigrations letter on Samui for the vaccine, to many mainlanders have tried.

He's on a long overstay so can't get an immigrations letter, 15 years+

Anyone know if I can buy some vaccine for him, I have proper training to administer it.

4 hours ago, ThailandPermanent said:

Do they give out the paper certificate after the second dose?

Bit worried. Really need piece of mind in having that for my school 

And thank you to all here. Managed to get Pfizer thanks to you guys bringing this to my attention

Yes they do. After your 30 minute 'safety wait' you will go to another waiting area and wait for your number  to be called. Do not be surprised if numbers higher than yours get called before you. It all depends on when they picked the batch of papers from each vaccine station. I waited no more than 35 minutes.

2 hours ago, pontious said:

Yes they do. After your 30 minute 'safety wait' you will go to another waiting area and wait for your number  to be called. Do not be surprised if numbers higher than yours get called before you. It all depends on when they picked the batch of papers from each vaccine station. I waited no more than 35 minutes.

Can anyone explain in simple terms what exactly they should give you or you should have after your 2nd dose...

Do they register you on some system? What papers do you get? Was there not some kind of phone app?

Its still not clear to me after simi keeping up with this subject for a while now...  Thanks

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Can anyone explain in simple terms what exactly they should give you or you should have after your 2nd dose...

Do they register you on some system? What papers do you get? Was there not some kind of phone app?

Its still not clear to me after simi keeping up with this subject for a while now...  Thanks

See WaveHunter's post on page 84 of this thread. You should get a printout of MoPH record of vaccinations just like his, after your waiting period. The form will have your passport number, dummy Thai ID, vaccine type and lot number.

Also download the Mor Prom app and install it before your second shot. It's mostly in Thai but it will be updated after your second shot and contain your complete vax record. 

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
More details
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

See WaveHunter's post on page 84 of this thread. You should get a printout of MoPH record of vaccinations just like his, after your waiting period. The form will have your passport number, dummy Thai ID, vaccine type and lot number.

Also download the Mor Prom app and install it before your second shot. It's mostly in Thai but it will be updated after your second shot and contain your complete vax record. 

Thanks a lot....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Thanks a lot....

I forgot to mention, you should already have a dummy Thai ID from the first shot: 600000xxxxxxx (13 digits). It ought to be on your appointment card for your second shot. You need this to log into your with new Mor Prom app. The hospital will have that number already recorded with MoPH. If you don't have it, I'm afraid you'll have to email them with your vitals or visit them personally to get the ID. 

• Like 1

To be honest...my wife prepaid for phizer..when she arrived she get only one option..sinovac or nothing..the prepaid of 3400 bath  for phizer didnt mean anything..Many people paid in advance 300 bath for sinovac too.When meet up..sorry vaccine finished...new appointment not possible yet

Thats how the gov cheating the poor people..again..

So when im back in korat i will pay whatever it takes tp let her get the approved vaccinen for europe and bring her to my home.

13 hours ago, pontious said:

For me start waiting in line to finish with paper in hand was over 3 1/2 hrs.

13 hours ago, pontious said:

It also depends on the BP too

12 hours ago, redwood1 said:

You get a simple sheet of paper that looks like a copy of a certificate. It has your name, a unique ID number, some other details and vaccination dates, There is a QR Code on it that can take you to your record on their system. I have not had any need for it, but have a photo on the phone. 

On 10/17/2021 at 7:24 AM, pontious said:

You maybe ok - a lot depends if they are doing  other jabs at CF on your day.  If not you might still be OK for building D.

Just seen on the BHP facebook page. They are shifting the AZ 2nd vaccine to Central Festival, 6th Floor, as you noted earlier for your 2nd shot.

https://www.facebook.com/bangkokhospitalpattaya

BHP AZ No2 Central.jpg

Edited by dabhand
  • Thanks 2

On 10/21/2021 at 5:08 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Thursday 21st October at Central Festival Mall. Vaccinations we'll organized and smooth

The lines are well well down from months ago.....Only a few farang stragglers and Thai people now...

10 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The lines are well well down from months ago.....Only a few farang stragglers and Thai people now...

Surprised there are any left to be done. (Farangs). I believe there are still big numbers of Thais at the outdoor stadium. 

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Surprised there are any left to be done. (Farangs). I believe there are still big numbers of Thais at the outdoor stadium. 

I was there yesterday, there was almost no wait at all...I guess some Thais have decided Central Festival is more uptown and the the stadium is for average folks 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I was there yesterday, there was almost no wait at all...I guess some Thais have decided Central Festival is more uptown and the the stadium is for average folks 

Just a recent report on Pattaya News showed a lot of vehicles there.....perhaps we are all but done here, great news!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 11:09 AM, Jingthing said:

Any local expats here (that want it) that STILL haven't had their first dose?

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvs_covid/rvb_en_add.php

The best way is to go in person to Bangkok Hospital.....They will schedule you a appointment on one of Centrals vax days.....You can get the vaxes you want free except Moderna I guess.. 

Edited by redwood1