A Disturbing Covid Fact Revealed

rcuthbert

On 5/7/2021 at 8:52 PM, rcuthbert said:

who has sworn the Hippocratic Oath

denial is a river in egypt if you think that people who are morally and ethically challenged never gravitate into scientific fields. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

They died. Life expectancy in the UK for instance was only 40 years old before vaccines and antibiotics. 

Oh, right. I should be dead then, so I won't complain about the vaccine not being tested.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, covidiot said:

denial is a river in egypt if you think that people who are morally and ethically challenged never gravitate into scientific fields. 

I certainly hope that your impugn system can not disable the ignore button.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your reference to protein interested me, so I checked it out and found

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/31/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-not-associated-prion-disease/7053007002/

Prion disease and COVID-19 vaccines

Contrary to Classen's claim, there is no evidence to suggest the COVID-19 vaccines can cause prion diseases or other neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's.

USA TODAY found no mention in its review of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's decision memorandums for both Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines, which involved clinical trials with tens of thousands of volunteers. Similarly, no cases have been reported to the federal government's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS.

While nothing has been found untoward among the tens of thousands during the trials, lets wait and see what happens after tens of millions have been injected with the corona vaccine and have had a few months post jab.

You make statement that is not logical and that misleads.

mRNA technology has been with us since 1990. It had a cumulative positive result .

mRNA technolgy has been used in vaccines for 10+ years. If you take time to look, there are at least 20 human clinical trials in that period completed using mRNA vaccines. No critical adverse reaction reported. No one had horn grow on head, no one had horrible death and no one had any reported critical illness because of mRNA vaccines.

So let's review; TEN YEARS OF HUMAN CLINICAL TRIAL RESULTS WITH NO SIGNIFICANT ADVERSE REACTIONS.   Why did you ignore this information?

I also make quick search and see mention many times that when  someone takes a drug, if there is bad result it will happen in short period after the drug is taken. Again,  if you make search you can  find information easy. I will give you help;

https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/medications-and-drug-allergic-reactions#:~:text=Most allergic reactions occur within,starting certain types of medications.

- Most allergic reactions occur within hours to two weeks after taking  medication

- Rashes may develop up to six weeks after starting certain types of medications.
- The most severe form of immediate allergic reactions is anaphylaxis. This can occur within one hour of taking a medication or receiving an injection of the medication, but sometimes the reaction may start several hours later. 

So , now that hundreds of millions of Covid19 mRNA type vaccine given with nothing significant to report that comes within the hours and weeks and months mentioned above and combined with TEN years of clinical trial data, you want everyone to believe that there is secret special hazard waiting to be discovered, yes?

The  mRNA vaccine is proving to be safer and more effective than the old conventional vaccines and this  should not surprise, because it is called medical science advancement. The only reason we did not have mRNA vaccine in use years ago was because cost was high.  It was easier and faster to make conventional egg based vaccine than to make mRNA. More importantly, mRNA vaccine is fragile and needs a strong cold supply chain. The majority of world   does not have so the mRNA vaccine was not economically viable.  Now it is.

The world is fortunate that opinions like yours do not prevail otherwise there would be no new  drugs to treat disease and no new treatments for cancer. I do not want to live in dark ages like Taliban, afraid of new things.

Edited by Patong2021
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You post something off the NYT and then expect us to believe it?

Also, I wasn't aware that the NYT was a recognised scientific journal.

As I said, everyone is a liar except you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

You make statement that is not logical and that misleads.

mRNA technology has been with us since 1990. It had a cumulative positive result .

TEN YEARS OF HUMAN CLINICAL TRIAL RESULTS WITH NO SIGNIFICANT ADVERSE REACTIONS.

Perhaps but the topic is on Covid Vaccines & perhaps mRNA in this case but..........

The Fact of the matter regarding Covid mRNA Vaccine & testing is they began testing on Humans in March 2020

Scientists began Phase 1 trials of an experimental vaccine for COVID-19 in mid-March.

The vaccine, called mRNA-1273, is being co-developed by researchers at

NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the biotech company Moderna, Inc. 

The team tested the vaccine in 45 healthy adults, ages 18 to 55. Participants were enrolled at study sites in Seattle and Atlanta.

The volunteers were divided into three groups. Each group received different doses of the vaccine (25, 100, or 250 micrograms).

Participants received two injections, 28 days apart.

Quoted from National Health Institute

Is is your comments about the 10 year testing (not on Covid vaccine) etc that is misleading & in fact irrelevant

to any covid vaccine discussions

If in fact the Covid mRNA Vaccine had been tested for 10 years on Humans it would

easily have passed  FDA Approval & not just have "authorized for emergency use" which is a far cry

from approved. Why? Because the lack of data...lack of track record in HUMAN trials

Take it or not is all fine & well & is each persons choice but the cheer leading is unearned

Edited by meechai
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, rabas said:

So far. It hasn't been given for long enough to know. Get back to me in a few years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6125655/

Primarily, the fact that pathological changes at molecular and cellular levels precede the clinical onset by several years

8 minutes ago, rabas said:

Reference has nothing to do with covid. 

Did you even read the article? I never said it was about covid, but about prions which are apparently in some of the corona vaccines. If the vaccine causes an unintended disease it's going to be stopped regardless if it prevents corona.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, covidiot said:

Oh, right. I should be dead then, so I won't complain about the vaccine not being tested.

Ummm....the vaccine has been tested.  By thousands and thousands.  Stunning you're not aware of this.

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you even read the article? I never said it was about covid, but about prions which are apparently in some of the corona vaccines. If the vaccine causes an unintended disease it's going to be stopped regardless if it prevents corona.

God knows what garbage pile of a website you got this misinformation from:

Fact check: COVID-19 vaccine not associated with neurodegenerative disease

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/31/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-not-associated-prion-disease/7053007002/

The author of the so-called scientific paper on which this nonsense is based, had previously written one contending that the influenza vaccine causes type 1 diabetes. As for the current article:

"VAERS has received no reports of prion-related diseases, Alzheimer's disease, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) after COVID-19 vaccination," said Martha Sharan, a spokesperson for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to PolitiFact in February. "No evidence to date indicates a causative association between COVID-19 vaccines and these conditions."

Dr. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with Georgetown University, told USA TODAY Classen's paper held "no scientific weight at all" and that the journal his article is published in, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, was "not a reputable or reliable journal."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes.  It's a general article about neurodegenerative diseases from 2018.

AMERICAN COUNCIL ON SCIENCE AND HEALTH:

No, COVID mRNA Vaccine Won't Cause Alzheimer's or Prion Disease

The prion vax mRNA nonsense was started by the well known anti-vaxxer Bart Classen, who is heavily refuted here in Wiki.   

It also fails common sense.  All vaccines use spikes AND covid has millions of times more.  Why would mRNA vaccines be the source of a problem?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

They died. Life expectancy in the UK for instance was only 40 years old before vaccines and antibiotics. 

This is completely incorrect. 

Romans used to keep pretty good records and average lifespan used to be 72. How many Greek philosophers died at 39? 

There is a difference between statistical life span and life expectancy. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Romans used to keep pretty good records and average lifespan used to be 72. How many Greek philosophers died at 39? 

There is little firm information about the collective lives of those who lived in the first centuries BC and the first centuries AD, but the conjecture is that the average life span was about 35 years.

https://earlychurchhistory.org/daily-life/longevity-in-the-ancient-world/

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The human race probably only survived to the 18th century because some had immunity to viruses. Those that had no immunity probably died or got very sick.

I have to assume those that survived had healthy immune systems.

The first indication I know of that an introduced "infection" can immunise one was when Edward Jenner noticed that milkmaids that had cowpox were immune to smallpox.

You're talking about people having some level of immunity against specific pathogensan orthodox idea that no one here has even disputed. Covidiot's original assertion that viral infections only happen because of weak immune response is ridiculous because it assumes that an imagined "healthy" immune system is capable of defending against any and all viruses. Examples of immunity against specific viruses do not support that assertion because it's clear viruses exist that are dangerous no matter how (ahem) "strong" or "boosted" your immune system is.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

I expect child mortality and all the wars reduced the expectancy. 

If you added aborted kids to the modern stats, they probably would be much the same.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, aboctok said:

You're talking about people having some level of immunity against specific pathogensan orthodox idea that no one here has even disputed. Covidiot's original assertion that viral infections only happen because of weak immune response is ridiculous because it assumes that an imagined "healthy" immune system is capable of defending against any and all viruses. Examples of immunity against specific viruses do not support that assertion because it's clear viruses exist that are dangerous no matter how (ahem) "strong" or "boosted" your immune system is.

Regardless, before modern medicine could save people, they died of many different diseases. Only those with an immune system that could defeat the viruses survived. It's called survival of the fittest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

The Romans were the rulers and Greek philosophers were among the privileged class. How many peasants became philosophers?

The rich always do better simply because they do less hard physical work and eat better food.

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

God knows what garbage pile of a website you got this misinformation from:

Fact check: COVID-19 vaccine not associated with neurodegenerative disease

The author of the so-called scientific paper on which this nonsense is based, had previously written one contending that the influenza vaccine causes type 1 diabetes. As for the current article:

"VAERS has received no reports of prion-related diseases, Alzheimer's disease, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) after COVID-19 vaccination," said Martha Sharan, a spokesperson for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to PolitiFact in February. "No evidence to date indicates a causative association between COVID-19 vaccines and these conditions."

Dr. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with Georgetown University, told USA TODAY Classen's paper held "no scientific weight at all" and that the journal his article is published in, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, was "not a reputable or reliable journal."

LOL. How long have corona vaccines been given? A few months, but a prion induced disease can take a very long time to develop.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, covidiot said:

well i mean ... usually takes longer for vaccines to go through the cycle of development ... 

Agreed. But they changed the way they normally do the clinical trials. Overlapped them shortening the time. Along with pressure on a bloated government agency, FDC, to act fast. The latter is not an easy task!  LOL

33 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Agreed. But they changed the way they normally do the clinical trials. Overlapped them shortening the time. Along with pressure on a bloated government agency, FDC, to act fast. The latter is not an easy task!  LOL

no actually this whole covid vaccine situation is not straightforward. 

apparently the rna vaccines have been in development for years and years (a decade?) ... for CANCER ... and then they decided to tweak it for covid? .... or so the legend goes. you never know what to believe. 

that's it. i'm done talking about covid. i'm retiring my account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1