Phang Nga man dies after Phuket Sinovac vaccination injection

webfact

35 minutes ago, Dtaw said:

essentially just always copying the work of others (as they do in every field)

After WWII this was the description of Japanese industry - what happened there!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

so the benefits out way the risks of getting Covid.

43 year old man dies so 80 year old people can live ............ not a good deal for the 43 year old.

He loses 30 years of life, they gain 6 months.

Edited by BritManToo

So WHO likely to postpone decision on Sinovac until June.

Sinovac hasn’t said how many doses it could contribute to Covax. In recent months, Covax officials have been working to complete a deal to procure CoronaVac, seeking details on pricing, delivery schedules and volume, according to a person familiar with the conversations, though they have found it difficult to get satisfactory answers.

https://t.co/DOUbddUeYP?amp=1

4 hours ago, billsmart said:

Yes, I already suspect his heart attack was not caused by the vaccine itself. It may have been induced by the stress of him worrying about getting the shot, which is fomented by posts like the one above. ????

I think it's strange that most people actually believe what is reported by the media and governments, i.e. having absolute trust in them, regardless of how many times they have lied, in other words, it's imbedded into our brains to trust the police, the doctors, the politicians, after all, they would never lie. I mean have you ever heard of a politician taking bribes, or a policeman taking bribes, or a Dr receiving trips/vacations, freebies, and owning shares in pharmaceutical companies ?

All I can say is the guy was alive before the vaccine and died after it, would he have had the heart attack at the same time if he didn't have the vaccine ?

What I am finding interesting is people are hell bent on getting these vaccines without even knowing the long term affects (if any) that they might have, noting they usually take 5-10 years to make a vaccine, regardless if these mRNA vaccines where already in the making years before, they were never used on humans, except during trials during the pandemic, and no one was dying during those trials, but after the FDA approved all of these "vaccines" and mRNA gene therapy, people have been dying, coincidence, could be, no one wants to say it's the jab because as we can see already that there is resistance already as some people don't want to take the vaccinations, could it be that they see things for what they are, make of that what you will.

From where I am sitting, I have an 800 in 1,000,000 chance of contracting Covid-19 being over 55, so do I rush out and get a vaccine in hope that it will save me, or do I sit on the fence and watch others get vaccinated, could I be called irresponsible for not doing my part in reaching herd immunity if I decide not to get the jab at the moment, suffice to say, I recently had the Influenza annual jab and the Pneumonia booster because I know influenza and pneumonia killed 44, 549 people in Thailand in 2018, link previously posted on many occasions here on TVF, however Covid-19 has killed less then a 1,000 people here in Thailand in over a year, so I look at it for what it is, and yes there is long Covid, so what do I do, I look at everything that is and has been happening and sit until I decide which way I am going to go, will anybody else die from the jabs, I would think the coincidences will be there like this poor chap, and people will die from Covid.

So we are born and we die, some before us from all sorts of diseases and accidents, will Covid come knocking on my door or will it be some other disease before my time is up, I have no idea, but from where I am sitting, I think, believe for a stronger word, the world has gone mad over a virus which is more than likely to of escaped from the Wuhan lab which kills mostly the elderly and those with weak immune systems, I believe it's around a 97.5% chance those that get it with good immune systems survive, so time for me to sit back, open a cold one and enjoy the greenery around me and the clear blue sky's until I can make a clear decision as to take my chances with Covid or get another vax.

Stay safe, stay sane.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:
8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

So.... approximately 1477 people die each day (anyway, of all causes).

Do they on average live 130 years?

You better check your math.

Cross checked, numbers are accurate:

1477 people each day = 539,354 people per year in Thailand who die (of all causes).

Further check of figures:

Approximately: 7.746 per 1000 people die each year in Thailand

Thai Population is: 69.63 Million people

69.63 Million people / 1000 = 69,630 x 7.746 = 539,534 ppl per year)

I hope you’re just a welder offshore.... ???? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

43 year old man dies so 80 year old people can live ............ not a good deal for the 43 year old.

He loses 30 years of life, they gain 6 months.

You’ve dumbed down and over simplified the argument with he assumption that the vaccine killed the guy to fit an anti-vax bias. 

The diseased had a heart attack, he also took the vaccine recently. The correlation of timing is not cause, there is no evidence or proof that the vaccine caused the heart attach, much in the same way there would be no correlation that a vaccine will cause a guy to trip over his slippers, bang his head and have an aneurism. 

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I think it's strange that most people actually believe what is reported by the media and governments, i.e. having absolute trust in them, regardless of how many times they have lied

<snip>

...Covid-19 has killed less then a 1,000 people here in Thailand in over a year, so I look at it for what it is

(Apologies for trimming your post - I wanted to address a specific point)

You question government figures, then quote them to suit a point...   Its possible Covid-19 has killed a lot more than 1000 people in Thailand and the deaths have just been poorly recored... IF we are in the business of questioning official figures - thats the first figure I question. 

There could have been 10’s of thousands of Covid-19 deaths in Thailand and it would be easy to mask...

i.e. an additional 50,000 deaths over 1318 hospitals in Thailand is only 3.16 deaths per hospital per month. Would that even be noticed ??? is the recored keeping sufficient to identify that on a national level ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I think it's strange that most people actually believe what is reported by the media and governments, i.e. having absolute trust in them, regardless of how many times they have lied, in other words, it's imbedded into our brains to trust the police, the doctors, the politicians, after all, they would never lie. I mean have you ever heard of a politician taking bribes, or a policeman taking bribes, or a Dr receiving trips/vacations, freebies, and owning shares in pharmaceutical companies ?

All I can say is the guy was alive before the vaccine and died after it, would he have had the heart attack at the same time if he didn't have the vaccine ?

What I am finding interesting is people are hell bent on getting these vaccines without even knowing the long term affects (if any) that they might have, noting they usually take 5-10 years to make a vaccine, regardless if these mRNA vaccines where already in the making years before, they were never used on humans, except during trials during the pandemic, and no one was dying during those trials, but after the FDA approved all of these "vaccines" and mRNA gene therapy, people have been dying, coincidence, could be, no one wants to say it's the jab because as we can see already that there is resistance already as some people don't want to take the vaccinations, could it be that they see things for what they are, make of that what you will.

From where I am sitting, I have an 800 in 1,000,000 chance of contracting Covid-19 being over 55, so do I rush out and get a vaccine in hope that it will save me, or do I sit on the fence and watch others get vaccinated, could I be called irresponsible for not doing my part in reaching herd immunity if I decide not to get the jab at the moment, suffice to say, I recently had the Influenza annual jab and the Pneumonia booster because I know influenza and pneumonia killed 44, 549 people in Thailand in 2018, link previously posted on many occasions here on TVF, however Covid-19 has killed less then a 1,000 people here in Thailand in over a year, so I look at it for what it is, and yes there is long Covid, so what do I do, I look at everything that is and has been happening and sit until I decide which way I am going to go, will anybody else die from the jabs, I would think the coincidences will be there like this poor chap, and people will die from Covid.

So we are born and we die, some before us from all sorts of diseases and accidents, will Covid come knocking on my door or will it be some other disease before my time is up, I have no idea, but from where I am sitting, I think, believe for a stronger word, the world has gone mad over a virus which is more than likely to of escaped from the Wuhan lab which kills mostly the elderly and those with weak immune systems, I believe it's around a 97.5% chance those that get it with good immune systems survive, so time for me to sit back, open a cold one and enjoy the greenery around me and the clear blue sky's until I can make a clear decision as to take my chances with Covid or get another vax.

Stay safe, stay sane.  

Thanks for you reply. I liked your post, but do think your beginning line, "I think it's strange that most people actually believe what is reported by the media and governments..." shows a little bit of paranoia.

I do believe what is reported by some media and some governments, especially on this topic. Where else would I get information? Certainly not from stories being circulated on the street. You make some good points about why we should be cautious and not completely accepting of everything we're told, but I also don't think we should go to the opposite extreme of suspecting that all media and governments spout propaganda just to control us.

In any event, I do believe that the COVID-19 pandemic exists, that is has killed millions of people worldwide, and that these vaccines that have been developed will help you strengthen your immune systems to fight them when you do come in contact with the virus.

And I will wear a mask in public if advised to do that, even after I've been fully vaccinated. That's a small price to pay to keep the spread of the virus in check, even if the odds of that have been greatly exaggerated or misunderstood by the media or the government. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Cross checked, numbers are accurate:

1477 people each day = 539,354 people per year in Thailand who die (of all causes).

Further check of figures:

Approximately: 7.746 per 1000 people die each year in Thailand

Thai Population is: 69.63 Million people

69.63 Million people / 1000 = 69,630 x 7.746 = 539,534 ppl per year)

I hope you’re just a welder offshore.... ???? 

I am the guy with the key for the Vdoor!

Of course, Thailand's relative young population totally skew the daily deaths. 

This could be part of the reason for the low mortality. 

I stand corrected. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

No doubt the results will come back as others have, he died of a heart attack which could or would have happened anyway, there was no causation showing that the vaccine was the cause.

And in all likelihood, that will indeed be the case.

One thing vaccines don't do, is make you immortal. People who have been vaccinated will continue to die at the same rate as the general population and from the same general causes.

There have been concerns raised about rare blood clots with some of the vaccines but I haven't seen any reporting specifically about an increased risk of heart attacks from any of the different vaccine adverse event reporting systems around the world.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, billsmart said:

Thanks for you reply. I liked your post, but do think your beginning line, "I think it's strange that most people actually believe what is reported by the media and governments..." shows a little bit of paranoia.

I do believe what is reported by some media and some governments, especially on this topic. Where else would I get information? Certainly not from stories being circulated on the street. You make some good points about why we should be cautious and not completely accepting of everything we're told, but I also don't think we should go to the opposite extreme of suspecting that all media and governments spout propaganda just to control us.

In any event, I do believe that the COVID-19 pandemic exists, that is has killed millions of people worldwide, and that these vaccines that have been developed will help you strengthen your immune systems to fight them when you do come in contact with the virus.

And I will wear a mask in public if advised to do that, even after I've been fully vaccinated. That's a small price to pay to keep the spread of the virus in check, even if the odds of that have been greatly exaggerated or misunderstood by the media or the government. 

Your welcome and I agree with what you are saying, and yes, I am paranoid, I do listen to what is being said by the media and governments and do my utmost best to stay away from the conspiracy theorist.

The virus is real, it has killed millions of people, but I don't like how people are dying after receiving the vaccine and reports saying, that it wasn't from the vaccine.

I don't believe they are trying to control us, either way, they have to, because if they don't we will be in a worse case scenario with the virus spreading even more, and believe the Thai government acted stupidly in allowing people to travel during Songkran.

No doubt the vaccines work, I just don't like how they are pushing it, Anutin stating that the Chinese vaccine is now 83% effective, I mean that is just a lie and we know it.

Yes Pfizer and Moderna have the highest efficacy rates, J&J is also another good one, for me it's just a matter of sitting back and watching before I get jabbed, we all know they are still in trial phases (worldwide), I mean never in history has a vaccine been let out so early that I can recall, so am worried, have a family with kids and need to take it all in as opposed to a lot of keyboard warriors here with no kids ready to stick their arms out to get jabbed, no kids to consider, old and will roll the dice.

I'm special ????

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Some serious mis-characterisations there. It's not accurate to say that vaccines "usually" take 5-10 years to make.

It's true that in the past most vacccines took 5-10 years (sometimes longer) to reach full approval but a lot of that was in the development stages at the beginning, and the approval phases at the end, of the whole process.

Just the development of a vaccine to the stage where they could start human trials would sometimes take as long as ten years because using the old methods of killing or attenuating a whole, live virus so that it couldn't infect anyone, while still retaining enough of its characteristics to generate a successful immune response was very much a hit and miss process. 

With mRNA vaccines, the first development stages were literally done over a weekend because all they had to do was get a copy of the spike protein's genome and plug that into an already-developed vaccine construct

The approvals at the end could similarly take years, especially when there wasn't a particular hurry since most vacccines were for well-known diseases that had established treatment and therapeutic protocols already in place. In the UK for instance, it is usual to wait for 6 months after submitting a request to conduct a clinical trial and a similar length of time after submitting the results of a clinical trial, until the MHRA gets around to reviewing them.

It's also misleading to talk about the long term effects of vacccines, because that just isn't a thing. No vaccine has ever been proven to have long term side effects. They sometimes have rare side effects, that only show up after millions of people have been vaccinated but they don't have side effects that only show up years later.

That's just not how vaccines work - which is by stimulating a response from the body's immune system. This response happens within 2-3 weeks and after that initial response, the effects never do anything other than diminish.

The effects of vacccines never increase over time and they don't suddenly, miraculously spring into action years after the initial injection, either.

These vaccines have gone through all the normal trial phases. No steps have been omitted but many parts of the process have been overlapped in a way that doesn't normally happen (because it isn't necessary) when you're not in the middle of a global pandemic of a brand new disease with no known treatments or therapeutics.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, mrfill said:

Quick! We must immediately ban birth control pills and start a mad internet campaign - it's 300 times more dangerous.

And ban all alcohol as it is also linked with strokes https://www.stroke.org.uk/sites/default/files/alcohol_and_stroke.pdf

Try blaming the Chinese for these two very dangerous drugs.

These two drugs probably are dangerous if they are made in China.

1 hour ago, billsmart said:

You make some good points about why we should be cautious and not completely accepting of everything we're told, but I also don't think we should go to the opposite extreme of suspecting that all media and governments spout propaganda just to control us.

I don't know about all governments,

But I do know about the British government (and was slightly involved with government propaganda), and they were lying about MMR vaccine, and the danger of BSE, and weapons of mass destruction.

Don't know about COVID as I'm no longer on the inside, but essentially they can't be trusted about anything.

How much do I trust Prayut and his government to tell the truth about his Chinese pals vaccine? ............

Not a lot!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 2:19 PM, worgeordie said:

No wonder the PM did not want to take the Sinovac.

regards worgeordie

as with all rulers.......... they always have someone else try it first .

OOPSSS  !

• Haha 1