Anutin: COVID Vaccines Available on June 7

webfact

42 minutes ago, kamalabob2 said:

The imported AstraZeneca is in Thailand in limited quantities. However I will take serious wagers, not strokes, that locally produced AstraZeneca will be available in hundreds of hospitals on June 7th. Several hundred thousand doses will be distributed nationwide NEXT weekend.  Do not bet against this fact unless you have the money to pay up. It is good news for Thai citizens and expats that AstraZeneca is an option widely available on June 7th.

So where does your Information come from for you to be this confident ?

On 5/29/2021 at 2:01 PM, Golden Triangle said:

So where does your Information come from for you to be this confident ?

I would not take the wager unless I had done research. Think about how drugs get from point A to point B.   Logistics makes the world move forward. I am not a man to take a ga mble.

8 hours ago, rbkk said:

Sinopharm have and their vaccine will be in Thailand in June. Sinovac no.

Thanks for the link!

Odd, the study was 72% men and 88.5% expats. I wonder if that was due to the locations of the study, the Middle East? 

It had a nice n= so I can't understand the gender bias. Smells like guinea pig with so many expats, in the ME, from countries -outside China.

Adverse Events were self-reported and only injection site side effects were solicited, though participants could note other problems which investigators then judged. Seems flimsy.

The prevalence of covid was low in the country tested. Only 2 covid cases in the test group, even the control arm?

No serological surveillance for asymptomatics.

Also, MERS history was by self-reporting during inquiry. Was it too difficult to get patient records?

I stopped reading it though the efficacy and power seem good. Not sure when the Egypt/Jordan results plus the pending stuff will be complete. If I had a job where I was risking exposure or in a hot spot, I would do my research and get the jab if all looked good. But I don't, and have had the Moderna. No issues, no covid. ADE seems not to be a problem, whew!!!

• Like 1

In the UK all of the different vaccines had no manufacturers names on them or available

until you had the vaccine, They all just  had codes for the NS.

After 2nd shot you got issued a vaccination certificate that mentioned the manufacturers in very small writing to comply with the law

59 minutes ago, natway09 said:

In the UK all of the different vaccines had no manufacturers names on them or available

After 2nd shot you got issued a vaccination certificate that mentioned the manufacturers in very small writing to comply with the law

So no Chinese vaccines, eh? I don't know what the world's coming to. I have a mind to write to the British Prime Minister! Every other minority whatever seems represented except Chinese vaccines. Huh. ????

Edited by rbkk
add word

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Strange that.. everyone I know that's has had it - knew exactly what they were being given before, what they had had, and immediately after a card to remind them should they forget prior to 2nd shot. Are you talking about a different UK? Or how many barstools down did you get this jibberish from?

Can you help translate the codes for me -what vaccine does Pfizer refer to?

Why you shouldn't post your COVID-19 vaccination card on social media | WFLA

Edited by asiam110
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I wonder whether he runs his construction business the same way he runs his health ministry portfolio -- with lots of delays, unavailable materials, and excuses, excuses, excuses.

Hmmm... Sino-Thai Construction and SinoVac... coincidence?