Phuket foreigners to get leftover Sinovac

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're getting what the Thais don't want you know you're really in trouble

Form an orderly queue guys your getting the unwanted dregs how kind is that of Anutin 🤔 

Both have now been approved by the WHO.  The vaccines are as safe as any of the others.  And in the end, we're all going to need a jab, and probably a booster within a year.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, madmitch said:

They're not offering Sinovac to over-60s so the most vulnerable are still going to be jabless.

it doesn't say for over 60s  

2 hours ago, smedly said:

indeed 

and what happens to long term expats if you refuse to accept this vaccine ?, a question I asked before 

Yes no entry to many places

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sirineou said:

What does that mean? will it be vaccine that was left over in the vial after a local was vaccinated and perhaps they could scrape a dosage or two out of a few vials for foreigners? Or did they say that Thais will be vaccinated first and than foreigners? 

Im sure its just a poor choice or words 'leftover vaccines' 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Foreigners staying in Phuket will be able to register for a state-provided COVID-19 vaccination from tomorrow (June 2), with vaccinations of leftover Sinovac vaccine doses to be rolled out on Thursday and Friday (June 3-4), it was announced today.

That's okay for Phuket, they get the un-wanted Sinovac...

A friend of mine in Khon Kaen sent a message in Line to me yesterday showing a letter that had been posted locally asking for all foreigners to register for vaccinations from June 1st as they will be included in the vaccination programme within the province... I wonder what they will get?

As for my province nothing said yet... so I'll wait for all the Sino-whatever to be used up and hopefully get AZ in a month or so, I'm happy to wait for July.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Im sure its just a poor choice or words 'leftover vaccines' 

I'm not so sure, it does say "vaccine from April" so those doses will likely be approaching the 6 month shelf life imposed by the GPO and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).