Mystery deaths on Koh Tao: Billionaire hotel and factory owners found dead in hotel pool

webfact

Luxury hotel,must have working CCTV,if in trouble and scream there should be staff

to hear that and respond?

If an electrical problem it will be easy to determine,something must have shorted

and breakers must have been tripped.

Lets just wait and see what further happens?

Were they the only guests there?

Need to look at the son?Do they have more children?

How long have they stayed there?When was the last time other people have used the pool?

It could be   an accident,lets just wait and see.

Edited by jvs
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

You are so obviously not a resident in Thailand. Or if you are you must walk around all Day wearing those Rose Tinted Glasses that many talk about.

No he is probably a full time resident in some mental institution who for some reason has just been allowed out on a day time  license ????????????

• Haha 2

The family are rich enough to pay for, and maybe connected enough to insist on a proper autopsy to find the cause of death. Presuming nothing nefarious gets in the way, or someone wishes to hide it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

It's difficult to jump in to a pool when you are 1 km away.

Did you read this - he found them - it may be wrong but indicates he just made phone calls to hospital and hotel staff.

He alerted the hotel staff and the hospital but when they were retrieved they were already dead. 

2 minutes ago, phetphet said:

The family are rich enough to pay for, and maybe connected enough to insist on a proper autopsy to find the cause of death. Presuming nothing nefarious gets in the way, or someone wishes to hide it.

Who knows, maybe the son will hand the cops a further few large brown envelopes stating that their religion doesn't allow for autopsies and they have to be cremated asap, the cops later saying, huh, but we thought they already got the autopsies done when we released the bodies to the son so he could cremate them.

Case closed then.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yesterday two extremely wealthy Thais of Indonesian heritage were found drowned in a luxury hotel pool.

Daily News and Google Translate have it as Indian ethnicity rather than Indonesian.  

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, ICELANDMAN said:

As happened to my swimming pool, I only saved myself because I realized that the automatic cleaning time had not started as I had planned it.

You were lucky. I was saved by the fact that 2 out of the 3 rings suddenly deflated ????????

42 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

He had gone for a walk on the beach and his mother and father had gone to the hotel pool. When he returned he found them floating.

He alerted the hotel staff and the hospital but when they were retrieved they were already dead. 

So he couldn't swim? or maybe too occupied thinking about his inheritance. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They were 59 year old Ragess Sajjathammakun and his wife Anchu, 55.

(Thaivisa notes the names are transliterated from Thai and may be incorrect in some respects).

Ragesh and Anchu Satchathamakul.

1 hour ago, Shuya said:

That pool looks so small, nearly impossible to drown. Maybe some sloppy electric work?

Hard to tell the size of the pool from that photo, but its about about 2m deep at that part - so deep enough to drown in.

(those tiles are 10x10cm and I count 20 rows)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mickymouse1 said:

Very strange a luxury hotel pool has no attendants of any sorts. Waiting staff to serve drinks, towel station or bar or or or.if none then someone has spiked their drinks knowing they will be in the pool afterwards while this "person is away for a walk" ????

went for a walk?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

went for a walk?

Theres no beach around there. You have to take a boat from the hotel to Haad tien. 

And the hotel staff woyldnt have been there. They are short staffed right now so staff doesnt show up until 4pm. I was there for new years

• Like 2