Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

1 minute ago, ThomasThBKK said:

you thinking too mutt.

"register from...june 14th" is thainglish not real english and means they can register for the vaccines that start from 14th onwards.

The website clearly says registrations are open from 1400 every day.

1409 and not open....????

3 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

you thinking too mutt.

"register from...june 14th" is thainglish not real english and means they can register for the vaccines that start from 14th onwards.

The website clearly says registrations are open from 1400 every day.

I agree and that is what I understood the situation to be........ but jazazzajjjazazzajja  is saying I am potentially killing people by saying this.......and he/she is correct in saying the site is open now and they have booked a jab.......I just tried it.....locked.

25 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Your understanding is completely incorrect, https://thailandintervac.com/expatriates is open to all expats here. 

I registered yesterday and am booked in for my first jab next week 

So why is locked now?..... you seem to be the only person who has managed to crack the code? Are you sure this site is up and running? Did you use this site or the 60*+ site by mistake?

Screen Shot 2564-06-11 at 08.16.28.jpg

Registered on thailandintervac.com just after noon. I'm over 60. When I try to make an appointment, the calendar is dimmed out from June going forward. The page says AZ and Sinovac is available. Does anyone know why the calendar is not accepting bookings?

4 hours ago, MwwM said:

Please try this link. https://www.thailandintervac.com/logout.php
It is the real URL of their log in page. Seems like they have developed this website without testing before launching. It is not user friendly at all. 

thanks, not getting through to that or even the original website even using Microsoft Edge but will try again tomorrow between 12 and 3. 

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

You mean now or from the 14th or is this more ThaiEnglish I have to decipher?

Registration and appointment booking every day from 14 00 till 18 00.

Vaccinations start at 14th June.

My appointment is on the 18th.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

That link works a charm to get back in behind the main site and I was able to print out all of the forms.  My appointment sheet does indicate the AZ vaccine.

I logged in via this "logout" link to check on my booking; just to make sure that my 22 June appointment is still there. Yes, it's still on for 22 June at 2:00 pm but I noticed that I now have a different Service Queue number. Anyone has any idea why that is so? Which printout should I bring along on that day - the earlier appointment printout or the current one? I think I will bring both, just to be on the safe side.

42 minutes ago, Lucian said:

I logged in via this "logout" link to check on my booking; just to make sure that my 22 June appointment is still there. Yes, it's still on for 22 June at 2:00 pm but I noticed that I now have a different Service Queue number. Anyone has any idea why that is so? Which printout should I bring along on that day - the earlier appointment printout or the current one? I think I will bring both, just to be on the safe side.

Every print-out will give you a higher queue number. 

The appointment will not change. 

I would bring all print-outs.

• Thanks 1

Am I doing something wrong here? I am over 70 years old and need help.

I have tried to book an appointment using 2 different emails, chrome and edge. I have filled in all the information and checked it. All have green ticks. Been through this process 30+ time. Do it every day 

The result always the same message at the booking stage:

DATE INFORMATION NOT COMPLETED.PLEASE RELOAD AGAIN.

I then check and data has disappeared from my application. So do it all again.

Am I making an error? I don't think so. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

• Thanks 1

We may all just need to wait for the private hospitals to get in supplies.

I had a sore neck for 1.5 years from a flu vaccine I got in the States many years ago so I am hesitant. Meanwhile, don't be too hard on the Thais. Just tried to log onto the Vaccine Adverse Reporting System in the States and it is down! Hmmm. Too many adverse replies?  https://vaers.hhs.gov 

14 minutes ago, xenophon said:

Am I doing something wrong here? I am over 70 years old and need help.

I have tried to book an appointment using 2 different emails, chrome and edge. I have filled in all the information and checked it. All have green ticks. Been through this process 30+ time. Do it every day 

The result always the same message at the booking stage:

DATE INFORMATION NOT COMPLETED.PLEASE RELOAD AGAIN.

I then check and data has disappeared from my application. So do it all again.

Am I making an error? I don't think so. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

When it first came out it told me i had succesfully registered,on checking it today it says i have not filled it all in ,so i did it again ,same reply at the end ,ttiedagain filled it all in its just said the same ,anyway could not care less had my AZ jab 3 days ago with my pink card,i was just checking to see how much of a c- ck up they had made of the booking system 

After filling out the application on ThailandIntervac website i received a notice saying wait email confirmation... As none arrived i decided to log back in and was informed my registration was incomplete. So going to edit i got to the book a date and time section and i now find the calendar is inactive consequently my application cannot be completed....
any advise ???430347710_Screenshot_2021-06-12INTERVACCOVID-19VACCINEINTERNATIONALSERVICES.thumb.png.1ca1daf3a8c42e9e773a43e35b48cd3e.png

17 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The original site is from Noon to 3. The new one goes from 1400 to 1800 hours......

Does it "go", though, no matter the hours. They must be saving lots of electric bills! No luck with the first, not a lot of confidence in number two.

1 hour ago, Ian Wake said:

After filling out the application on ThailandIntervac website i received a notice saying wait email confirmation... As none arrived i decided to log back in and was informed my registration was incomplete. So going to edit i got to the book a date and time section and i now find the calendar is inactive consequently my application cannot be completed....
any advise ???430347710_Screenshot_2021-06-12INTERVACCOVID-19VACCINEINTERNATIONALSERVICES.thumb.png.1ca1daf3a8c42e9e773a43e35b48cd3e.png

Only PhyaThai2 (?) seemed to have any dates available, and for me...only with sinovac...........best to try again and on Monday try the expatriates site...... try every possible combination.......fun.

• Confused 1

Safari on my Mac wouldn't show the Register button at thailandintervac.com. Firefox or Chrome did. Like some others, I was then able to register (today around 2:45pm). I'm 65, no health issues. The system took me to the appointment page to choose a date from the calendar. (Would have been a nice touch to say "dates in red already full; blue available" or something like that. TIT). Anyhow, despite scrolling all the way to December, no dates yield anything when clicked. 
Disappointing, since some in this thread appear to have successfully made appointments. For me, the site was working until the *calendar* section. So maybe trying another time when it's not overwhelmed will work?

1 minute ago, OliverKlozerof said:

Safari on my Mac wouldn't show the Register button at thailandintervac.com. Firefox or Chrome did. Like some others, I was then able to register (today around 2:45pm). I'm 65, no health issues. The system took me to the appointment page to choose a date from the calendar. (Would have been a nice touch to say "dates in red already full; blue available" or something like that. TIT). Anyhow, despite scrolling all the way to December, no dates yield anything when clicked. 
Disappointing, since some in this thread appear to have successfully made appointments. For me, the site was working until the *calendar* section. So maybe trying another time when it's not overwhelmed will work?

I would wait until the "new" site /expatriates opens up on June 14.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I would wait until the "new" site /expatriates opens up on June 14.

If it were me, I'd keep trying this weekend on the original site for age 60 and above folks, trying to see if any appointment become available..

Because, to my way of thinking, the system is only going to get more crowded, with more people vying for few appointments, once Monday comes and registration then becomes open to all expats -- not just the age 60+ set and those with chronic conditions.

Don't see how things are likely going to get any better (vaccine supplies vs demand) once they throw the gates open, so to speak.

18 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

If it were me, I'd keep trying this weekend on the original site for age 60 and above folks, trying to see if any appointment become available..

Because, to my way of thinking, the system is only going to get more crowded, with more people vying for few appointments, once Monday comes and registration then becomes open to all expats -- not just the age 60+ set and those with chronic conditions.

Don't see how things are likely going to get any better (vaccine supplies vs demand) once they throw the gates open, so to speak.

Point taken but the bigger question is WHEN are they going to start to add locations outside of Bangkok, for criminy's sake?

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 2:16 PM, Surelynot said:So why is locked now?..... you seem to be the only person who has managed to crack the code? Are you sure this site is up and running? Did you use this site or the 60*+ site by mistake?

Screen Shot 2564-06-11 at 08.16.28.jpg

the site only operates at certain times of the day (they don’t stick to the 14:00 to 18:00 times, I have no idea why)

I know lots of people who have successfully booked appointments. There were quite a few open on Wednesday, but they got quickly taken.

as I say,  you had to be quick and flexible and stop bloody moaning 

I give up trying to register and book a date for the vaccine.  Enough wasted time on trying to get a vaccine for a year through various channels.  The site provided by local authorities is testing my patience, after struggling for few days, I managed to register, only to find out my registration is incomplete somehow.  Just like many others who stated similar problems, I could not manage to select a date or time with any selected option.  Calling Public Health Help Centre will only confuse more as the answer to anything would be "I don't know". Tried calling a number of Government hospitals as well as private ones, Government Hospitals keep saying vaccines are only for Thai People and they do not have permission to give to foreigners yet.  Private hospitals say foreigners can get vaccines by October, and no booking is accepted yet.  By the way, I am over 60 with pre medical conditions of more than one, and to avoid adding another, I will not bother myself following fake promises, I am better off as I am.