Jump to content

COVID-19: Thailand reports 40 more deaths and 2,331 new cases


Recommended Posts

2021-04-26T031724Z_1_LYNXMPEH3P04F_RTROPTP_4_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-THAILAND copy.JPG
REUTERS FILE PHOTO for reference only

 

Thailand on Wednesday (June 16) reported 2,331 new COVID-19 cases and 40 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

 


● 2,305 new infections
● 26 prison / prison infections

 


Wednesday’s cases bring the total number of COVID-19 infections in Thailand to 204,595 with 1,525 deaths.
(Total infections since April 1: 175,732)


The news comes as Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Tuesday apologized again for the widespread postponements of vaccination appointments across the country, and for misunderstandings surrounding the government’s vaccine management, while making promises of more vaccines to be delivered to fulfill the goal of having 70% of the population vaccinated by year end.

 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-06-16
 

CO16.jpg

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXACTLY as predicted from the beginning of this outbreak...we would reach a plateau of case numbers that simply reflects inadequate testing rather than reality.   Unfortunately with this ver

I wonder what the real numbers are ?

Covid remains a threat to the weak and sick and unhealthy.   Covid is no problem for healthy people with good working immune systems.   That is the reality.     Sadl

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

How many are being shuffled off to the selected temple cremation sites selected for their bio secure facilities where nobody can watch because they might get infected with true  covid numbers.

Or in the case of illegal migrants who are treated as non humans by this administration possibly trucked out and dumped somewhere

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Excel said:

Or in the case of illegal migrants who are treated as non humans by this administration possibly trucked out and dumped somewhere

Nah, it's better to send them to the same cremation facilities as dumped bodies have habit of being discovered better to send them to the nothing to see here facilities.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

One things for certain the real numbers are not displayed above

Well not all of them anyway!What is there maybe real and true but definitely not all them. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Nah, it's better to send them to the same cremation facilities as dumped bodies have habit of being discovered better to send them to the nothing to see here facilities.

Well here's hoping that the administration has not been reading about the military's activities of disposal during the 1976-1983 Dirty wars in Argentine.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnnieSeek said:

Very depressing this isn't going to go away like before. 

I'm not sure that it "went away" before. Covid will be a disease that is around forever. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well here's hoping that the administration has not been reading about the military's activities of disposal during the 1976-1983 Dirty wars in Argentine.

After what happened next door in Cambodia about the same time I'm sure they are fully informed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Marvin Hagler said:

EXACTLY as predicted from the beginning of this outbreak...we would reach a plateau of case numbers that simply reflects inadequate testing rather than reality.

 

Unfortunately with this version of the virus it will not be possible to bury the true extent under the mirage provided by low testing.

 

Buckle up folks because at some point reality will come. They can’t sweep this under the rug this time like they did the first time.

 

 

This.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

International Holiday website not too impressed with the Phuket Model

 

New Development (Self Sabotage?) In The Phuket Sandbox:

It’s highly possible that the authorities are throwing as many roadblocks in the way to deter people from actually making a go in the early weeks / months so they can avoid cancelling the entire project altogether and face another humiliation as their previous 15+ reopening plans didn’t pan out.

 

Does this sound like a holiday to you? Because to me it resembles more of a procedure to get booked and released from county jail.

 

https://loyaltylobby.com/2021/06/12/new-development-self-sabotage-in-the-phuket-sandbox-all-bars-entertainment-venues-on-phuket-island-remain-closed/

Views similar to those shared by the expats I know personally that live there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaccinating 70% of the population by the end of the year "as promised" won't be enough,  considering that what they mean by that target is just the 1st jab administered, while only a full vaccination offers sufficient protection against the Indian/Delta variant.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

International Holiday website not too impressed with the Phuket Model

 

New Development (Self Sabotage?) In The Phuket Sandbox:

It’s highly possible that the authorities are throwing as many roadblocks in the way to deter people from actually making a go in the early weeks / months so they can avoid cancelling the entire project altogether and face another humiliation as their previous 15+ reopening plans didn’t pan out.

 

Does this sound like a holiday to you? Because to me it resembles more of a procedure to get booked and released from county jail.

 

https://loyaltylobby.com/2021/06/12/new-development-self-sabotage-in-the-phuket-sandbox-all-bars-entertainment-venues-on-phuket-island-remain-closed/

Furthermore, the BP is saying that whilst in Phuket during those 14 days, their precise location will be tracked via the global positioning system GPS feature or an English version of Mor Chana, as well as a location-tracking wristband.

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RR2020 said:

Covid remains a threat to the weak and sick and unhealthy.

 

Covid is no problem for healthy people with good working immune systems.

 

That is the reality.

 

 

Sadly many people have messed up immune systems as they abuse drugs (and alcohol) and are obese and generally dont take care of their bodies.  Diabetics very high chance of death from Covid as an example...messed up immune system.

 

That will never be fixed....which is why the vaccine business is now good business.

 

How many professional athletes are dead from Covid ?  Baseball players ?  Footballers ?  Cricket players ?  Basically how many fit and healthy people have died from Covid ?   Pretty much zero.  The media tries to find some but never reports on underlying illness, their being overweight, their abuse of drugs and alcohol etc.........

 

How many fit and healthy people have survived Covid..... hundreds of millions.

 

Covid is with us forever now............get used to it.

 

 

 

Well that's all good news then. Do you realise that since Covid become the number 1 problem there has been no major earthquakes or tsunamis that have killed hundreds of thousands ? Could it all be a plot by the great maker ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...