Pit bull attacks three year old - child has to go and live with gran as parents demand dog's removal

webfact

1 minute ago, BestB said:

oh i know, imagine that, someone does not see things same way you do, indeed astonishing obstinance

Seriously ???  even after watching the video you are insisting that the child was unsupervised and the parents are to blame for the dog attack ??????

8 hours ago, BestB said:

if you come up with something little more original, it might be worth reading

Original?

Who else has suggested that you put your glasses on in this thread (or anywhere on TVF)?

How is it not original?

You seem to have a major problem in understanding things, even the most basic things, don't you?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Original?

Who else has suggested that you put your glasses on in this thread (or anywhere on TVF)?

How is it not original?

You seem to have a major problem in understanding things, even the most basic things, don't you?

He has to be trolling... no one can be that dumb & blind. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 5:13 PM, richard_smith237 said:

A cat ripped your foot to pieces ??? exaggerate much ???

Simple question:

Would you allow a strangers 5 year old child to be alone in a room with your American Pitbull for 30mins ????? 

Firstly, the cat scratches were deep, grabbed with front claws and used back ones to inflict the damage and it bit too. I had some stitches at Pattaya Bangkok hospital but the real reason for the visits was potential rabies.

I would never allow a strangers 5 year old child with any dog or cat for that matter alone for any period of time. Young children do strange things to animals sometimes eg. kick or poke them they are just finding their way in the world and need supervising. I wouldn't leave one alone in my kitchen too.

• Like 1

Hey, wait a minute. Why is the kid sitting in the middle of the street? There are cars and motorbikes out there. The gate should be shut and looks like it was left open.

Hey, wait a minute. This vicious animal is going to keep getting out and biting people. Next time it won't leave any witnesses.

You bite human, you get put down, krup.

Needs to call charlie with a chain, ka.

Needs to whip that gahree, jhao.

If a human attacked like this they would be dead or locked up by now.

Edited by DerbyDan