British Comedy Dvd's

Austhaied

Hi there.

Last time i was in Pattaya there was a bloke selling UK comedy series and all other sorts of box sets and movies. There was a brochure getting about town.. Anyone have this guys email address ??

Cheers.. Free beer to the "spotter" next time in town..

Austhaied (Chiangmai).

His number is 086 111 9181;

He gave me a flyer a few weeks ago in the Camel at Bang Chang. :o

Looks interesting, but haven't tried him yet. May do when I run out of stuff at Tuk Com.

Let us know know you get on - quality, service, etc.

Edited by Totster
URL removed

Hi Aus,

Is this the 1 you want. This article from pattaya mail.

Articles for Sale/Rent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As422/20/ DVD's Boxed Sets - Quality Guaranteed 100% – Delivery today -"ONLY FOOLS & HORSES", Series 1 to 7 and all 19 Specials - The World At War – Box Set, Minder - Box Set – Series 1 to 7 inclusive, Fawlty Towers, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Cracker, Father Ted, Shameless, Early Doors, Porridge, Mafia Movies, Classic Westerns, Cartoons, Documentaries, plus hundreds of other wonderful programs. New – Michael Palin – Sahara, Himalayas, Pole to Pole, Full Circle & Around The World in 80 Days. Also – "Extras", Stella Street, "Coast", "CSI", "24", Peter Cook & Dudley Moore, The Mighty Boosh, Life on Mars; Colour Catalogue - <URL removed>. Available "Off The Shelf Today", Timed delivery direct to you later today! Within 10 miles of Pattaya, Postal Service and also Same Day Delivery to Bangkok Bus Stations - Tel 086 111 9181 – Full refund if not delighted!

Edited by Totster
url removed

His number is 086 111 9181;

He gave me a flyer a few weeks ago in the Camel at Bang Chang. :o

Looks interesting, but haven't tried him yet. May do when I run out of stuff at Tuk Com.

Let us know know you get on - quality, service, etc.

I buy a lot to bring out to Saudi - not all good - I have to change about 1 in 10 when I return, but never any problem.

Went through 150 channels of Arabic TV last night, trying to find the Liverpool match - only two sports channels - one showing an arab football match, the other showing arab basketball. All the rest were talking heads, shopping channels or music (arab) with SMS text messages (in arabic) overrunning the screen. If you think Thai TV is bad - come out here!

I have bought lots of VCD and DVD's off 'Goldenhead' over the years. He guarantees to replace them if you get a faulty one, which does happen sometimes.

He is also a hypnotist; so he can stop you smoking, or turn you into a super confident business man/woman with his audio CD's if you need that!

Went through 150 channels of Arabic TV last night

I feel for you Mr Bear I really do!

Company provides a satellite dish and box, but no card. So I have 167 channels - 4 in English all the time, three others some of the time. I can survive - I've got a good library of books and DVDs.